Reviews for Four at the Thousand Faces
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 10/26
Outstanding. I’ve never even heard of some of these. You’ve given me new things to pursue, thank you.
xxyzz chapter 1 . 6/6
Wow. Just wow. Imaginative and captivating. Made me want to be there. Thank you for writing this.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 4/29
This was amazing. Well done!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 2/16
I got the Doctor Who and Star Trek references rather easily. I was pretty sure that at least two of the women at the beginning were from Firefly (not sure how because I've never watched it). I got Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter. I recognized the LOTR reference but I wasn't sure who it was. I got The Hunger Games and X-Files as well. The one I am most proud of though was The Pretender reference. I find so many people who have never seen that show and it drives me mad because it is so good. This was brilliant!
englishtutor chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This was so much fun! What an amazing idea! I particularly enjoyed John's conversation with Scully, and Kaylee snogging Lestrade was perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
really liked this, also read many of your other stories, thank you for sharing your talent and vision, fred
Jill chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Fabulous! Simply fabulous.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Dang, you read my library...
June chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I loved this! I loved all the sci fi character. Yay Firefly. You list a whole history of science fiction and spy shows. AWESOME! I am so glad you recognize each of the men is a hero in his own right.
cary chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
i know some heros i hope they have a chance to come to your hero's place sometimes. thank you for writing it. and thank you for including b5 and White Buffalo Calf Woman.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
OMG that was a total geekout fest there. I love it. Thank god for the notes at the end. The mystical couple I had right but just didn't believe you were that awesome. Man this was so shiny! Love Reboot that fits so perfectly.
fortunefavors chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
love this! I enjoyed it through and through but was motivated to comment by my need to tell you how moved I was to find an Octavia Butler reference in my fandom reading! Not a day I ever thought would come but I'm so glad it did...
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Beautiful. The last couple of lines moved me to tears, as did the reunion between the older Holmes and Watson. I always did love that show. :)
Thank you for writing this. It truly was lovely.
rukushaka chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely superb. I can't even articulate how much I love this. Watching - not reading, /watching/, because the imagery of your writing is just that powerful - the reunion of Holmes and Watson nearly made me cry. I can just see Sherlock and John doing that themselves in fifty or so years...
("Took your time."
"Yeah, sorry. Got a bit held up."
"Are you alright?"
"Fine - Sh - I'm fine. I just - I missed you, you ass. You left me behind. Again."
"I do apologise. Shall we go in, then?")
... and the next incarnations watching them, and so on.
:')
Aurilia chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I bow before your superior geekdom.