Reviews for Four at the Thousand Faces
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 1 . 1/18
Okay...wow...this is...you link so many fandoms together and make it seem like the most natural thing in any universe...I am both impressed and inspired.

Thank you for sharing this.
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Outstanding. I’ve never even heard of some of these. You’ve given me new things to pursue, thank you.
xxyzz chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Wow. Just wow. Imaginative and captivating. Made me want to be there. Thank you for writing this.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
This was amazing. Well done!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
I got the Doctor Who and Star Trek references rather easily. I was pretty sure that at least two of the women at the beginning were from Firefly (not sure how because I've never watched it). I got Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter. I recognized the LOTR reference but I wasn't sure who it was. I got The Hunger Games and X-Files as well. The one I am most proud of though was The Pretender reference. I find so many people who have never seen that show and it drives me mad because it is so good. This was brilliant!
englishtutor chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This was so much fun! What an amazing idea! I particularly enjoyed John's conversation with Scully, and Kaylee snogging Lestrade was perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
really liked this, also read many of your other stories, thank you for sharing your talent and vision, fred
Jill chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Fabulous! Simply fabulous.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Dang, you read my library...
June chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I loved this! I loved all the sci fi character. Yay Firefly. You list a whole history of science fiction and spy shows. AWESOME! I am so glad you recognize each of the men is a hero in his own right.
cary chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
i know some heros i hope they have a chance to come to your hero's place sometimes. thank you for writing it. and thank you for including b5 and White Buffalo Calf Woman.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
OMG that was a total geekout fest there. I love it. Thank god for the notes at the end. The mystical couple I had right but just didn't believe you were that awesome. Man this was so shiny! Love Reboot that fits so perfectly.
fortunefavors chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
love this! I enjoyed it through and through but was motivated to comment by my need to tell you how moved I was to find an Octavia Butler reference in my fandom reading! Not a day I ever thought would come but I'm so glad it did...
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Beautiful. The last couple of lines moved me to tears, as did the reunion between the older Holmes and Watson. I always did love that show. :)
Thank you for writing this. It truly was lovely.
rukushaka chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely superb. I can't even articulate how much I love this. Watching - not reading, /watching/, because the imagery of your writing is just that powerful - the reunion of Holmes and Watson nearly made me cry. I can just see Sherlock and John doing that themselves in fifty or so years...
("Took your time."
"Yeah, sorry. Got a bit held up."
"Are you alright?"
"Fine - Sh - I'm fine. I just - I missed you, you ass. You left me behind. Again."
"I do apologise. Shall we go in, then?")
... and the next incarnations watching them, and so on.
:')