Reviews for Four at the Thousand Faces
Jill chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Fabulous! Simply fabulous.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Dang, you read my library...
June chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I loved this! I loved all the sci fi character. Yay Firefly. You list a whole history of science fiction and spy shows. AWESOME! I am so glad you recognize each of the men is a hero in his own right.
cary chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
i know some heros i hope they have a chance to come to your hero's place sometimes. thank you for writing it. and thank you for including b5 and White Buffalo Calf Woman.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
OMG that was a total geekout fest there. I love it. Thank god for the notes at the end. The mystical couple I had right but just didn't believe you were that awesome. Man this was so shiny! Love Reboot that fits so perfectly.
fortunefavors chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
love this! I enjoyed it through and through but was motivated to comment by my need to tell you how moved I was to find an Octavia Butler reference in my fandom reading! Not a day I ever thought would come but I'm so glad it did...
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Beautiful. The last couple of lines moved me to tears, as did the reunion between the older Holmes and Watson. I always did love that show. :)
Thank you for writing this. It truly was lovely.
rukushaka chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely superb. I can't even articulate how much I love this. Watching - not reading, /watching/, because the imagery of your writing is just that powerful - the reunion of Holmes and Watson nearly made me cry. I can just see Sherlock and John doing that themselves in fifty or so years...
("Took your time."
"Yeah, sorry. Got a bit held up."
"Are you alright?"
"Fine - Sh - I'm fine. I just - I missed you, you ass. You left me behind. Again."
"I do apologise. Shall we go in, then?")
... and the next incarnations watching them, and so on.
:')
Aurilia chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I bow before your superior geekdom.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Odd but interesting.
CRB22 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
loved this!
She-Has-Holmes-Eyes chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I know it's creepy to review every single thing you write, so I was going to leave this FREAKING AMAZEBALLS PIECE OF SHAMELESS CROSSOVER MAGIC but then Lestrade thought he'd be a Hufflepuff and I melted. You got their houses perfectly :') Your Lestrade never ceases to amaze- if life were more pleasant and had less tedious rules, I'd almost think this was a certain smoking hot DI's attempt at a hobby...;)
Mycroft and Snape? Just yes. Great, good men hiding their hurt and fighting on, even when everyone doubts them and judges them.
Sherlock and Spock? Don't watch Star Treck, so I missed out :(
John and Scully? As above, so below.
Lestrade and the science fiction dude? I didn't know who he was, but reading that was balm for the soul, really was. I've been needing someone to say to Lestrade what I would if I could, and that guy said it better than I ever will. I think Greg might have needed to back up his pretty face with some right hooks in his time...
I loved it, I loved it, really I did.
kiniyakkii chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I fangirlled- literally clapped and squealed. That is how amazing this story is. C:
ShinySherlock chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh, that was *fun*. It's hard to pick a favorite, but the scene with John and Zoe was especially right on and amazing. I'm going to have to re-read this a few times. Each scene was like a unique delicious truffle to savor.
And, boy, am I dying for you to write a Firefly/Sherlock crossover. That would be a thing of beauty.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This fic was beyond brilliant. :) I loved it. Have no idea why Molly weasly was there though; what did she do besides judge, complain, and yell at her children? Well, anyway. The rest were spot on. Bravo