Reviews for For Meritorious Service: a JAG-NCIS Story
Hazmatt chapter 89 . 8/15
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! All the acronyms sometimes made it a little confusing, and occasionally the character's names or ranks changed, and then changed back, which was also a little confusing, but over all, very enjoyable and entertaining!
steamboat chapter 89 . 3/12
Awesome story! Thank you to you, your team of beta readers, researchers, and your assistants that helped create this fantastic novel! Your super effort provided many hours of reading pleasure!
Jeneral2885 chapter 62 . 11/3/2013
Nice promotion of E Hawkes
Michi uk chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
So far so good, can't wait to find out more.
dizzzlizzz chapter 88 . 7/20/2012
Wow finally finished it - that was a great story with so much detail! Sometimes I got a little lost with the changeover of scenes without any warning but I really liked it. Thanks for writing such an epic :)
sg1star chapter 89 . 5/25/2012
this is the second time3have read this and still enjoy it so much. thank you for a very interesting qa great novel read
CiaraG chapter 88 . 2/23/2012
Just finished the story and I did like it but a few things bugged me. First, Tiner and Coates were severely injured in the JAG Headquarters attack. You had them both in wheelchairs, Jen with a broken leg and arm and Tiner with a severe leg wound. Then just days later, they're in the office. Big oversight there. All the battle scenes I think were just a bit too much. The story kept switching between different units that I couldn't keep up with who was who, who were the good guys or bad guys. I honestly just started skimming over that dialogue until I got to characters I knew and could follow. I liked how you tied it all up by the end. The other thing I don't understand is the rating on this as "M". Other than violent, I don't see where it was deserving an "M" rating. But the story was worth reading, thank you for finishing it and posting it all here!
CiaraG chapter 49 . 2/20/2012
Glad to see this story posted here completed! I started reading this a long time ago on the Voy board but got tired of waiting for updates and whatnot. I was going to wait until I finished before commenting but figured I'm slightly over half way so I'll comment now and then again when I finish. It's a really good story, a lot of characters to keep track of and it switches locations frequently. I sometimes find that hard to keep track of but all in all, I like it and will continue to read to see what happens next!
bookimpva chapter 88 . 2/7/2012
Whew! I just finished reading through this whole story; what a ride! I enjoyed the portrayals of Harm and Mac and loved seeing Mac kick some butt. I will say, though, that there were a few too many extra characters to keep up with at times. I loved how you tied it all together, but it got a bit murky in places. Great story overall, thanks!
McRose chapter 87 . 2/4/2012
Such a "fun" last section and a great last line. Too bad the real thing isn't like fanfix!

McRose chapter 76 . 1/16/2012
I'm continuing to enjoy the re-reading. Like re-meeting an old friend after a time has gone by and picking right up where we left off!

McRose chapter 38 . 9/20/2011
Reading for about the 3rd time since this epic tale of evil was first posted some years ago, it's still the most complex novel I've ever read, with its shifting scenes (locales), points of view and action adventure focus.