Reviews for Illogical
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
A mess? OOC? Please, you made no mistake in this fic. If anything, you've just corrected them, in my opinion. For one thing, their post-Narnia memories and wisdom respectively, mindsets and beliefs, like in Edmund's case. I think you got that right on the mark, proof that you really read the books, as in read and take its soul to heart and keep it in mind, too! And the Prof giving Ed the Bible, thanks for including that, by the way. Know why? Because you've corrected yet another mistake by Narnia fanfic authors. Them knowing pre-England/post-Narnia just who Aslan is in our world, that once they read the Bible they'd know right away and find out especially after reading it then remembering their own experiences and putting two and two together or something... all just after LWW... really? Last I checked, Aslan has made no mention of His Name in this world to the four. At least, not until VDT, as you said. Gosh, sorry for that, but again, thank you so, so much for writing this and righting the wrongs... and thank you for such an enjoyable and good read! Really got both my head and heart, this piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I love that it ends with Aslan and the reminder that they can't believe without His help
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Faith is never simple. It's easy at first, but everyone will come to a point where they ask "is it real?" Some reach it sooner, and some come later. And sometimes, our assurance and answers will come from the least expected place.

This was a very good story; I absolutely loved it!
Elizabeth Zara chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was.. Beautifully done! I loved reading about Edmund's struggle for faith, and his siblings' lack of it.

It was so good! It was valuable insight on the Pevensies after Narnia.

I enjoyed all of it!

Thank you for writing! I absolutely loved this. It made me think, while Ed was.
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was beautiful. You had me crying by the end.
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I thought that this was very interesting. I like the way that you portrayed Edmund's internal struggle and doubtful faith, however strange a thought. It's rare that i see an actual piece that examines the characters rather than OOC and so AU stories they shouldn't be Narnia ;) Anyway, I liked it.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really liked how you wrote Ed. It was a really good story.

-Dyslexic Nerd