Reviews for When the Word is Made Flesh
becgate chapter 4 . 1/23
Loved it! !
librarywitch chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Sherlock would have done that to someone who hurt John. Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
What a brilliant story. Wonderfully written. I wish for more at the same time as I think it's perfect the way it is.

Now I'm off to see whatever else you've written and posted here.
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
this is pretty intense, liked how you managed to describe the emotion that sherlock was feeling nd positively reeling from and the sheer 'what do i do?', liked Lestrade's minor moment of comarderie (is that how you sp it?) and Sherlock's thoughts on his brother too. Plus the ending was not cheesy at all, which would hve ruined the feel of this so well done :)
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Oh, sweetie. Beautiful.

X
-C.Q
ValaEnVash chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I was fine until "I wanted to feel like I was… good, just for a while, worth something...", then the water company came by and burst open the damn and now i'm flooding my living room and it's all messy and stuff. Poor John. *wants to luvs him*
estefani1509 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
these two belong to each other, i love this story so much.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Good chapter. Poor John. (
slashslut chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
this fic literally brought tears to my eyes ...
Sharon T chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Great story
zealousfreak27 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
This was absolutely lovely and heartwarming. Thank you for writing it!
Telula13 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Marvelous piece of writing. Really deep and powerful.
kurgaya chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I have the need to squeal - that was great! It was angst-y and dark and I loved it! You go Sherlock! :D Thanks for writing.
rustyla chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
This has been one of my favorite stories for ages. I apologize for not reviewing until now.
You do such a wonderful job writing these characters really getting at the depth of their connection and feelings for one another. In this story in particular, it is so moving because the strength of their feelings, although not quite recognized by them at first, allows them both to transcend their emotional (and real) scars.
You write both of their emotional journeys so well and with great sensitivity. A favorite depiction of John's POV, at the very satisfying resolution"The first time ended in fear, the second in shame, and John is terrified of what else there might be left to feel.
And for Sherlock, his actions at John's parents speak the loudest, and I also really like this summation"but he does know that John has never wanted him to be anything but what he is, never asked him to slow down, never questioned what he does, never failed to trust him when they run, clear-headed and on fire, across all London in pursuit of something Sherlock hasn't bothered to explain. And oh, the running is glorious, and they both come alive.
A final favorite bit: Lestrade covering for Sherlock awesome!
I'm so sorry to see on your profile that you are not posting any more. I'm going to alert you, just in case you change your mind(!)
Robin'sStalker chapter 4 . 5/26/2012