Reviews for A weaving of destiny...
Winter.Solctice chapter 1 . 1/1
Hmm... I found this quite interesting :)
makoto-18 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
you know i've always loved this little series of stories...they are very entertaining and funny...a very good mix of elements
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Too bad this is the end.

The last part is really not needed.

Breathing deeply, the author looks up from his computer.

“Done… finally… done.”

With that, he collapses over his key board for a moment before sitting back up with a groan.
Takako's Revenge chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Nice ending! XD Hope to read more by you!

Sayonara!
fan-rei chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
it's a re re and re read story but seeing you had o few review i cliked on the lavender button.

i really like this story. i like the fluff and i LOVE setsuna. thank you for writting it.
GirMadeIt chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
That was KEWL! I loved it. Can't wait to read more of your storys.
Alithea chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
just so you have a second reminder here at the end... sooooooooo cute. and funny... I think I've spent most of this series trying not to laugh out loud and wake up my room mate...thank you for sharing. Please continue to do so.
lilfrog chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
how dare you stop writing grrr.. you why whatever happened between ami and makoto? do they get married what... grrr... what happens between setsuna/rei/minako? what happens i want to know but you have to stop writing oh well great fic
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
hmmm interesting way 2 end it! i luv it!
Val-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
roflmao! Great ending! I totally loved it.
Mirai-Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Great Series. I loved the ending. Ami/Makoto seems to be a popular match-up, but I don't think I've ever seen a Rei/Minako/Setsuna match-up. Although you've left poor Hotaru out in the cold. 'Though I suppose she's still too young for a relationship. All in all, well written romp. Minor point of annoyance: It might help if you put a seperation between scenes, just to help the story flow smoother.