Reviews for Wish Loopholes
Ziya Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Okay great story, I thought it was funny how you had Buffy ask Willow if she could make it to where two women can have kids. By the way I read a review that said you couldn't write just ignore her/him. Because they are just being a jerk. Believe me I read stories that really suck this one isn't one of them.
Youcantwrite chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
This story is just awful. I mean it is truly pathetic how little you know of these characters. Everything about this story SUCKS. If you put this story next to a black hole in outer space the story would pull the black hole in. I would say you can't write but I'm pretty sure you already know that. This is just hate inspired crap. Sucks to be you!
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Lmao!
I LOVE the loophole! Laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.

Thanks for this one :)
RichardShaft chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This fiction was off and way out of character for Xander and Buffy. The dynamic of the relationship the two of them share she would never hate on him that way. Xander would never hurt Dawn the way you described in your fiction. Your story might work if you didn't try to attach it to established characters.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Thumbs up to Buffy for quick thinking!
DragonGod926 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Why is this listed as Buffy and Xander? Buffy and Xander fics should be about their friendship or potential love.
applemysteries chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Power to Buffy for quick thinking! Nice job and portraying Xander's patheticness, he was really in character(:
Mad Vampire Poet chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aw, poor Dawn. This is hilarious, although I'm not sure if it's meant to be. Is this the end? Write another chapter, or a sequal. I like the end, where Buffy asks Willow to make a spell for two women to have a child.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ha ha! Loved it. Xander is such an ass.
Goddess-Vampire chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
i know this is about xanderbashing but that wold be a great frist chapter to an full lenght story.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That's the reason I read it. Hooray for the another Xander bashing story. I never came up with a good way to bash soley in a story. I always felt he got what he didn't deserve and didn't get what he did deserve. The closest I came to bashing him was in a story about a lesbian couple from another show that had a slight Buffy crossover. In it the girls commented on his stupidity a few times. One of the girls threatened/warned him a few times and even joked about how out of all the original Scoobies and the new slayers combined only two girls thought he was more attractive than the girl. The two I had think that were Vi and Rona.
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Really cute; I liked it a lot.
babysayitisn'tso chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
LOL. i don't like xander much either. poor dawn in this :/
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011