Reviews for Start Spreading the News
mariteri chapter 1 . 6/28
LMAO! That was great. Thanks for the laugh and for sharing this. Have a great day!
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This is great!:)
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This was bloody hilarious! I was in stitches!
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hehe. The RAWWWRRR. Oh god. You are absolutely silly and I love every moment of it.
Annienygma chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
OMG!
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Made me smile. :)
Not sure if you know about the new pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and your OC so that people looking for fics with a pairing like that will find your story to read. :)
Gerard Woyak chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
"I'm leaving today, i want t be a part of it New York, these vagabond shoes, are going astray i forget the rest of the lyrics to this , something something, New York!
JessiokaFroka chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
SO cute! Loved this little ficlet :)
Wingmistress chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
hahaha I laughed so hard at this! This has made me epically happy. Please continue to write like this. Keep up the good work.
Nadesiko Takase chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Agh, you must be evil. You write something like this and have no intentions of going further? By the way, I love the way you depict both couples and would really like to read more about them
moriarteen chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Nice :D Not a fan of the pairing but it's cool.
Ellie Martineau chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh gosh, I burst out laughing in the middle of my office when Thor overturned the table, and now I can't stop inappropriately giggling. This is awesome!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
*chuckles*

Yes, not too different, males!
Mechia132 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
LOVE IT, I JUST LOVE IT.
Time's Mistress chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
"RAWWWRRR!"

YES. XDD God this is funny.