Reviews for Artificial Light
avatarinuyasha chapter 1 . 1/15
I have never read any Drarry story this depressing before. I have, but not this deep! Good message, sad story! Poor Draco T-T
Jessica McCulley chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This story is so sad, tears.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
You hurt me! Why are you such a good writer? This burns!
anggur chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
this story has good message in it. thx...
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Holy...
You made me cry, you... You... Amazing writer! Frick!
Poor Draco... I've only ready "Bloody" from you so far, but crap if you don't seem to put him through some serious stuff as much as possible!
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I'm speechless. Just crying. Beautiful. Poor Draco. Thank you.
RasalasQuinn221 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Damn people who text and drive at the same time. They don't think about how dangerous it is and what happens if they get in an accident. They don't realize that it can affect others too.
mmm189 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Thanks for the instant tears! I love your writing. You're good.
MrsRiddleMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
At first I thought Harry was in denial about Justin's death and Draco was hurt about that.
When Granger was telling Draco the story and he was asking her to shut up I was crying.
Verry sad but amazing T_T
I don't text and drive and I'll never do ..
ThoseDreamsOfMine chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Wow, that's amazingly written. Though it's kinda like this movie I saw, Dream House, I believe it was called, was that your inspiration?
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
That was so sad! Om I wanted to cry... so so sad. And believe me texting and driving scares the shit out of me ever since I watched this video about it, so I will NEVER text and drive NEVER. Anyways... oh yeah I LOVE this story, it was so sad but I love it.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was the saddest thing ever. I'm crying here. Poor Draco.
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was really good and it made me cry :( still enjoyed it though :)
KagomeRei chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was so sad. AWWW poor Draco. Poor Draco. T_T Stupid people who texted and Drive, you ruined Draco's life. *cries*
Aerrow chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
For a second I had been thinking that only Justin died and Harry was too traumatized to realize it, because Harry kept saying not to wake him and all. My heart nearly broke in two when it clicked that both died. D:

Now, while I absolutely love love LOVE this, I need to go read a happy story before I hit the bed for the night.