Reviews for Beach House
Jake chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Taking your advice:
I really like how you developed their relationship, it feels very natural and organic, not artificial like some authors are with establishment.
Jimmy received more "action" than most authors would give to such a part, and you also disposed of him is a logical and consistent way with Eddies MO. I feel the story would lose what makes it unique if Sorrow or Eddie were to just directly threaten him , as many lesser authors would have done.
- I thought maybe you could have focused a little more on Sorrow and Grief, especially on his feeling on returning to Gotham and their confrontation, although you may have already explored this in another story than I have yet to read, if so ignore this criticism.
Jake chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
I just know GST will live to regret blocking Jackie.
Jake chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Great first chapter, but now upon seeing the posting dates of these excellent stories that has made me a little sad. Nonetheless I vow to savor each of these gems to the fullest extent.
Katherine chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I just love these stories hahaha. Sorry, Jimmy, life's simply not fair.
KrnYong chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Oh pobre Jimmy! He's such a pathetic, adorkable hero :3
That was nice of the Riddler, though, to call the cops instead of hurting him. And to be fair, Jimmy was practically asking for it.
KrnYong chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I've been to Myrtle beach before! Never saw Kryptonite club though... :\
Twinings chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I like Grand Strand Man. The pouches are a perfect touch.

Sorry I didn't review this a year ago. It always makes me happy to read or re-read something of yours!
Lilybet chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I have just finished reading all of your Eddie and Jackie stories and found them all wonderful. I was laughing out loud in some places, wondering when they'd catch a break at others. Exactly what I was looking for when I stuck 'Riddler' into the search box.
Jackie is a well rounded OC, who seems to have kept her wits while happily meandering into the crazy world of the Rogues. The soft side of the Riddler comes across quite nicely, while keeping that precarious balance on the insanity fence.
Looking forward to more.
LB
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
More stories please!
Insanity's Breaking Point chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Hey, I love your series and can't wait for more! And could you PM me when you post the next sequal :)
SirAvery chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I love your stories! Just spent over five hours reading them all xD Can't wait for the next story, hope you have it up soon!
BlatantBookworm chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Awesome! Please do continue with Jackie and Eddie - they're so great!
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
I wanna go golfing in a justice league park!
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Haha!

The little hero's cute. Bit over-his-head but cute.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 4/20/2012