Reviews for IQ Testing
HardyGal chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love Bumblebee in all the franchises. Animated Bumblebee is so much fun! As for his IQ… He strikes me as a high rating IQer who just doesn't take the time to actually use it. My dad says I have a good IQ, but honestly' with all the stupid stunts I keep on doing - whether they be by accident or on purpose - I don't see it…
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That was good.
Penguinformer5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Maybe 10
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
XD Just got a new prank idea, thanks bunches!
XDaiseyX chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
omg he is a genius!
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice story! that's super cool. FYI Bumblebee is intelligent, in a not-so-obvious way. One of the reasons why I like him. :DD
butterflykaguya87 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That is funny! I agree, Bumblebee isn't dumb, but he doesn't strike me as a super genius either. I would say he would be in the 120-130 range.

I really enjoyed this story. :)
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Well it shows you how low their IQ is if they can't catch his prank. Ya know? His IQ has got to be something like 154 or 158. Just saying. And also, to add toe the fact that he is a genius. He comes up with a bajillion pranks a day! Doesn't he? Go 'Bee!

Keep writing!

-Kangarooney-
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Bee is smart so it be like at 160 or 149. Bee is that smart. Great story.
Lightning Prime chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Dude! That is hilarious!
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
What IQ test did they take? Haha, 'Bee you sneaky devil ;)! Someone should write a fic where they take the "stupid" test XD Ooh, maybe I'll do that... and now I'm rambling :P Awesome story!
Stitchar chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
*roars laughing* Oh my goodness this is good! I really love the ending, almost got me like the rest.

If Bumblebee's IQ are higher the world is doomed! XD But it's a good kind of Doom. :P