Reviews for F off you twit Granger is MINE!
why theo chapter 17 . 3/28
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Opal chapter 18 . 3/26
it was bugging me not knowing what his name was good story
Clara Jean chapter 18 . 3/22
Great story! Thank you for sharing, it was fun to read.
Perfect
So Harry's a bully in this story? NO thanks.
cxunndra168 chapter 18 . 1/19
Thank you for the story...
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
Why are you making Theo's bisexuality such a big thing? Kind of offensive. Maybe you also need someone to proofread your chapters next time - it's kind of hard to get past the bad grammar.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
this was great ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Harry didn't settle any differences and he didn't do anything noble. He just hit an unsuspecting, unprepared, unarmed Malfoy because of past grudges. There's nothing noble about it.
lizard3731 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I like the plot of your story so far, but you really need someone to proofread. There are lots of spelling errors, some punctuation errors and some sentences that need to be reworked for clarity.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
NOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
I started reading this story, but I couldn't finish it. The conversations were very childish, outrageous even; I did read the last chapter and it was endearing how it ended.
clato-chan chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
Owh yeah, i remember about that name came from Theo.. hahaha.. Unpredictable! I like it..
Potassium2611 chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
WOW...WOW. I don't cry at much, the last line totally made me cry. The story is AMAZING, and the epilogue is perfect, don't doubt your talents, 'cause the story flows well enough without being TMI. It's engaging, funny and Theo reminds me of one of my bisexual friends, he's just so fabulous. Thank you for the awesome story :)
The Anonymous Ka chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Loved the story! I love how draco's oldest son is named after his would have been godfather? ,and he way gay. My favorite part was when Draco told his son he loved him no matter what. Thanks from writing this story it was grate!