Reviews for F off you twit Granger is MINE!
evakparra chapter 18 . 6/24
My only issue is that, did they just forget about Theo, did no one ever talk about him. Like he should have known Theo was bi, he should have known! Damn he is named after him!
2017DramioneAlways chapter 18 . 4/25
Theo reincarnated aww! This reduced me to tears!
2017DramioneAlways chapter 17 . 4/25
Noooooooooooo why why why theooooooooooooo!
SilverInTheShadows chapter 18 . 4/9
I do not care if his death was essential I am so torn up anout this, I was in tears. You are mean! (Jk I loved this story except Theo's Death)
aamlkb chapter 3 . 3/16
WHAT! I'm really disappointed that she just up and lost it like that. This is very occ.
aamlkb chapter 2 . 3/16
What an ass. If males are so rare then how is the specialist a male? Why not female since those are the only ones? How would he know any info really about males?
aamlkb chapter 1 . 3/16
I'm really liking this story so far! There are some grammatical errors but beyond that it's great.
TJ chapter 18 . 2/9
Really liked your story. Beautiful ending.
yessi-chibi chapter 18 . 2/5
Jajajaja
That's a very unexpected ending
Samsterdahamster chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
so nice! this story had me on the edge of my seat! love everything from beginning till the last sentence. keep up the good work!
english.rose20 chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
I adored this story so much! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I really like your story but honestly there are too much spell errors.
Inggita chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
VERY nice story with interesting concept on Male Veela. LOVE IT! :)
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
This was AWESOME!
Dramione 3 chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
That was amazing! I love how you did that with Dracos son being gay and slyly hiding his name until the last sentence. Your writing is very mature and your story in all is very well written. I loved the epilogue. 3