Reviews for F off you twit Granger is MINE!
Samsterdahamster chapter 18 . 9/5
so nice! this story had me on the edge of my seat! love everything from beginning till the last sentence. keep up the good work!
english.rose20 chapter 18 . 8/21
I adored this story so much! Well done!
I really like your story but honestly there are too much spell errors.
Inggita chapter 18 . 7/18
VERY nice story with interesting concept on Male Veela. LOVE IT! :)
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 18 . 7/10
This was AWESOME!
Dramione 3 chapter 18 . 7/4
That was amazing! I love how you did that with Dracos son being gay and slyly hiding his name until the last sentence. Your writing is very mature and your story in all is very well written. I loved the epilogue. 3
One of the best dramione fic I've ever read! Made me cry. Thank you.
Angels-heart1 chapter 18 . 7/1
I liked Theo! Didn't think you had to kill him. Great story though. Loved it.
fanfiction1974 chapter 18 . 6/27
omgosh awesome ending
Such a good fanfiction!Theo was my favourite character
Tokh chapter 18 . 6/4
Me encanto! Theo fue de lo mejor :D
Absolutely love this story. When theo died i admit some tears where shed... Ok a lot of tears. But still love how you did the ending *cries and whispers theo over and over*. All in all I just wanna say you are awesome keep up the good work. Again i just wanna say i love your story
twinningbigtime chapter 18 . 5/2
Naaaaawww Theo :( loved his character so much!
Winky xx chapter 18 . 4/17
I loved this story so much! It broke my heart when Theo died but I loved the sneaky starkid reference
Ferretfeverforever chapter 18 . 4/5
OK,I just reviewed. It was harsh. Now I know why you *ahem* deleted Theo. So,*applauds for you* bravo,bravo! I absou-bloody-lutely LOVED your story. So far,it is even the best one I have read so far. Not to alarm you, the lemons were SO good, My friend and me kinda wanted to take each other.(well, Andy DID, but I didn't just yet. We're dating.)