Reviews for What We Didn't See
Just found and enjoyed this story. Wish it had an ending. Good job!
Incognito3 chapter 31 . 11/18/2014
I loved it. You did a great job filling in the blanks the show left.
Marielyfan chapter 31 . 9/28/2013
I know it's been like forever since you last updated but it would be awesome if you continued this story! I love it!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/6/2013
Update! We need a Russ chapter
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
I Love this scene you wrote! Booth is awesome in it. So is Brennan. Brave. They are bold and brave!
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
..."it had been a long time since he'd given Booth a good slug..." - rereading this fun story of yours - this line makes me laugh! So Max!
Skye chapter 31 . 2/25/2013
Please update
Xebe chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
Loving this story! An interesting take on the 'What happened between the Seasons' dealing with all the issues we where hoping to see on screen. Not bad writing style, the characters are believable, with a nice balance of anst and fluff. Also love your little notes, very cute and pretty funny, you know how to keep your readers happy lol! Keep writing, I look forward to making my way through the rest of this fic and your future works!
Jo7 chapter 31 . 8/6/2012
Have just read all of this story this afternoon, and absolutely loved it. I think you've got a great balance between the fluff and the angst. Really sad to see that you seem to have stopped writing this story, would have loved to see what more you do with it. If you do take it back up again I'd be very happy to read it!
harper83 chapter 31 . 4/30/2012
So is there ever going to be an update? I live this story so much! Especially since this chapter's ending looks like it would definitely be going into some "baby's last name" debate!
jj chapter 31 . 3/10/2012
please please please please please please please please post more chapters today
the dud pistachio chapter 31 . 3/7/2012
Just picked up on your story! I'd love to read more!
Ziggadoodles chapter 31 . 2/18/2012
WOOOOOT! Way to go THE Zygomatic Arch! That was...AMAZING! Oh,and I think the idea of them going back to Chicago would be great, sooooo you should do that, like asap. But, I don't want to rush you, oh who am I kidding? I do want to rush you, but I don't want you to feel rushed. Do you know what I mean? I hope you do, because I don't want you to get the wrong impression, although I don't know what impression I want you to have. Ummm, well anyways, aside from my rant, great chapter and I'm eagerly awaiting your next one.
LJLanham chapter 31 . 2/18/2012
Well done... Not too sweet, and also realistic.

I am intrigued by the idea in your AN... I would read that story.
quigely chapter 31 . 2/16/2012
Ahhhhhh I love this! I want you to continue it... But the other sounds so good too. Can you do both?