Reviews for Happy fathers day?
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Cute. (I love the idea of Charlie/Harry)
AsSweetAsYouAre chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
C U T E!
HELEN chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL. PLEASE PLEASE WILL YOU WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE PARTY THAT ME AND CENRED HAVE FOR OUR FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY PLEASE?. AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY PLEASE?AND PLEASE ALSO PUT CENRED MERLIN ARTHUR LEON LANCELOT GWAINE MORGANA GWEN GAIUS HUNITH UTHER BRADLEY AND ANGEL IN THE STORY PLEASE?. PLEASE DEDICATE THE STORY TO ME AND PLEASE WRITE THE STORY PLEASE?. PLEASE ALLTHINGSMAGICAL GRANT MY WISH AND REQUEST PLEASE?.LOVE .PS YOU ARE AWESOME.
Canadian-23 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hey! That was sooo cute! And yeah Charlie and Harry made a aswome couple! That was well writing and you are a fantastic author! Love fallowing your stories abd great work again! You are amazing and I can't wait to see more! :) :)
marksmom chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very nice and fluffy for a first Mpreg! I liked it! Congrats and welcome to my world!
narnia365 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
that was so sweet. great story.
Little-boe chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I am so confused. How can a boy be pregnant?
AboutAsUsefulAsAChocolatePot chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
awwww it was so cute! maybe you could do a story of how Draco and George got together and the rest of the Weasley's reactions to it? just an idea you could explore x
HELEN chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
WOW OH WOW I LOVE IT VERY VERY MUCH. ALLTHINGSMAGICAL I'VE A FAVOUR TO ASKS YOU SO HERE GOES. AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PLEASE WILL YOU WRITE A STORY ABOUT ME AND CENRED HAVING A PARTY THROWN FOR US BY ALL OUR FRIENDS FOR OUR FIRST WEDDING I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY AND PLEASE PLEASE ALSO PUT CENRED ARTHUR MERLIN GWAINE LEON LANCELOT GWEN MORGANA HUNITH GAIUS UTHER BRADLEY AND ANGEL IN THE STORY AS WELL PLEASE.I LOOK FORWORD TO READING THE STORY AND I WILL ALSO REVIEW THE STORY AS YOU WRITE THE STORY WILL YOU PLEASE DEDICATE THE STORY TO ME PLEASE?.I HOPE YOU WILL RECIEVE MY REVIEW?.LOVE .PS I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES DEFINATLY.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 6/8/2011