Reviews for Happy Birthday
RLBB chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aw this was absolutely adorable and super sweet. It made me smile the entire time :) Great job!
writerofanangel chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
YES! Write a second chapter! It's too good to be left as a one-shot
Mossyrock chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
A second, smuttier chapter you say? What a marvelous idea.

I love your writing. It's simple, sweet and spot on. Not to mention that you're keeping LtM alive.
IndelibleInk14 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
PLEEEEAASEE write another chap! :D
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I kinda hate FOX for taking them away from us. Bloody bastards.
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I so love this fic! And the charm bracelet with all the pendants! Great choice of a present! I wouldn't mind a smuttier chapter 2, btw... :P
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was so sweet! I loved the charm bracelet, that no one else was allowed to say happy birthday until he did, and that he knew she'd have cake. All these little things really make a story - and you're so good at them! I would love another chapter. : )
EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Great story! :D

I loved it, it was aweosome, and the ending was amazing.
nameless and forgotten chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Omg you are actually perfect! This is the third of your stories I've read today so far & hnnng, so much love! I adore the light tone you've kept through all of them 3 Never stop writing!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Beautiful Bday! I love the charm braclet, perfect. And I like how he waited to tell her in private. Not something you want to say for the first time in public! Thanks for the fic!
VictoryShallBeMine chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
:D I love smutt. But I mean who doesn't. Great story!
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Smut chapter? YES, PLEASE!
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
really sweet tender and romantic fic! Everything's perfect!.

I like the beginning with the flashback!

Fantastic job!
LieBones chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I loved it...bring on the smut!
divakat chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I don't know...sometimes I vote for smut, sometimes not. I'm leaning not in this case. Its so lovely as it is. Of course NO man on the plant is this perfect, especially not Cal, but it's a beautiful fantasy! *sigh*