Reviews for The Secret Prodigy
Please update soon author-nim! I really love your story and would really enjoy reading more of it~! Please~!*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Anon chapter 18 . 5/29
I do hope you will continue this fic
Anon chapter 7 . 5/29
I feel bad for hina. It finally hit me on this chapter.. She's deprived of love.
fight those fuckers off hina chan. u are strong
Ninja Unicorn chapter 11 . 2/9
I keep for getting to say this: You're a Filipino too?! British-Filipino? I am an American-Filipino, but it don matter cuz we're Filipino. Luv ze story btw
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
:p u must be one of the most talented 14 year old writers out there! The level at which you're writing at, wow! I would have guessed sum1 in their twenties was writing this fanfic. I freaking love this!
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
:) I really hope you update this story! I an kinda confused if this is suppose to be a naruhina or gaarhina story. Idk.
theangelgirl22 chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Okay I like your story. It is most interesting. While Hinata stuttering that much isn't canon I can deal with it, but stuttering her thoughts is going too far. Hinata only stutters the first word of the sentences she uses.
Lerris chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
This is a marginal favourite. Had it been finished, I suspect it would be significantly better. The biggest thing that really stands out is Naruto's limited difference from canon skills. I'd have expected significant improvement with Hinata there to help. One other thing that stands out is Danzo's plan to get rid of the Suna Jinchuriki. I'm not sure I buy that one. She is a prime candidate for root, and such potential should not be wasted on annoying an ally, unless he expects the Hokage to die in the event, then it might be worth it, at least from his point of view.

Still, it would be nice to see this finished... Ah well...
PunkAngelHinataHyuga chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
I love this story. Very good
Layla chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
Loved this story to death! I am actually a 13 year old who is now very inspired by your work! Please keep writing! Best of luck , layla
satsura kurotsuchi chapter 18 . 7/4/2015
Will you update next chapter? So long I waiting the next chapter
polarbearlulu chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I've read this story twice, yet I still can't come to grips on how this story was left unfinished, such a wonderful plot, what a shame it was left unfinished
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! SHE HAS FRIENDS AGAIN ! ! ! ! ! I WAS SO HAPPY I ALMOST CRIED! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AKANE YOU BLEEPING BLEEP BLIPPING B****! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I USUALLY DON'T REVIEW UNTIL THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I JUST HAD TO GET THIS OUT I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU'RE STILL CONTINUING THIS FANFICTION FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE STILL UPDATING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Also I feel no remorse over the death of Hiashi, that Bastard deserved to die. Bye bye, love you, even though you made me cry at certain points. This fic is abso-f*cking-lutely one of the best I have ever read, I like the speed it's going at and it has a wonderful flow, you have lots of detail which I am grateful for. I hope you keep writing for a very long time; you have a great talent for it.
Farewell,