Reviews for The Secret Prodigy
Hello new Fire lore Ozia.
Love it
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 5 . 1/22
Hisahi...justF you self!
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 1 . 1/22
Pore it up!
HushDon'tLetThemHearYou chapter 18 . 1/20
This is one of my favorite fanfictions and I know it's very unlikely to be updated since it hasn't in almost five years, I still really wish it continued. I want to know more. I want to know hinata's development, everything that is happening and I want them to graduate and the chunin exams but I know five years is as good as saying I'm not going to finish this. Unfortunate but the reality of anyone who reads lots of fanfiction. Some are abandoned. Some are left unfinished for personal reasons. I wish I could've read the end to this though or at least the next chapter. :(
King of Fans chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
I agree there's to few strong Hinata fanfics.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2016
Please update soon author-nim! I really love your story and would really enjoy reading more of it~! Please~!*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Anon chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
I do hope you will continue this fic
Anon chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
I feel bad for hina. It finally hit me on this chapter.. She's deprived of love.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
fight those fuckers off hina chan. u are strong
Ninja Unicorn chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
I keep for getting to say this: You're a Filipino too?! British-Filipino? I am an American-Filipino, but it don matter cuz we're Filipino. Luv ze story btw
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
:p u must be one of the most talented 14 year old writers out there! The level at which you're writing at, wow! I would have guessed sum1 in their twenties was writing this fanfic. I freaking love this!
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
:) I really hope you update this story! I an kinda confused if this is suppose to be a naruhina or gaarhina story. Idk.
theangelgirl22 chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Okay I like your story. It is most interesting. While Hinata stuttering that much isn't canon I can deal with it, but stuttering her thoughts is going too far. Hinata only stutters the first word of the sentences she uses.
Lerris chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
This is a marginal favourite. Had it been finished, I suspect it would be significantly better. The biggest thing that really stands out is Naruto's limited difference from canon skills. I'd have expected significant improvement with Hinata there to help. One other thing that stands out is Danzo's plan to get rid of the Suna Jinchuriki. I'm not sure I buy that one. She is a prime candidate for root, and such potential should not be wasted on annoying an ally, unless he expects the Hokage to die in the event, then it might be worth it, at least from his point of view.

Still, it would be nice to see this finished... Ah well...