Reviews for The Secret Prodigy
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 13 . 4/4
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! SHE HAS FRIENDS AGAIN ! ! ! ! ! I WAS SO HAPPY I ALMOST CRIED! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! AKANE YOU BLEEPING BLEEP BLIPPING B****! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I USUALLY DON'T REVIEW UNTIL THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I JUST HAD TO GET THIS OUT I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU'RE STILL CONTINUING THIS FANFICTION FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE STILL UPDATING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Also I feel no remorse over the death of Hiashi, that Bastard deserved to die. Bye bye, love you, even though you made me cry at certain points. This fic is abso-f*cking-lutely one of the best I have ever read, I like the speed it's going at and it has a wonderful flow, you have lots of detail which I am grateful for. I hope you keep writing for a very long time; you have a great talent for it.
Farewell,
PM me to be staff
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/
WrittinInStone chapter 13 . 3/1
Really disappointed this isn't NaruHina. Changing the pairings when a person is invested is one of the worst things an author can do.
WrittinInStone chapter 7 . 3/1
Brilliant reason for choosing Mongooses. Truly.
I lov Hinata chapter 18 . 2/5
Please update. •
Pinkcomet999 chapter 15 . 1/10
Good story bro
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Great first chapter!
But the stuttering gets annoying to read... and I don't think she stutters in her mind
Saphira-Of-The-West chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I am soooo mad ! Ugh ugh ughhhhhhhhhh i cant wait AT ALLLLL for her to show her REAL POWER oh pkzzz let it be soon ! And whats more it isnt complete and wasnt updated from a long while there is a chance i wont see those stupid kids shocked and scared expressions ! I need to see them plz let it be there even if a small scene
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Author-san, I just got an idea. I'm suggesting the name of Hinata's upgraded Byakugan. What about Mugan Byakugan? It means eternal Byakugan or no limit Byakugan. Well, since her Byakugan can see all 360 degree around her, right? This is only a suggestion you can just ignore it, and a good job for your good work. This story is really good!
Fher34 chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
I hope u update soon. I love ur story very much. And it's GaaHina, so that's a plus. It is immensely a max Nguyen and I just can't wait for it to be finished. I wish Ya luck...And please update, me? It's been two years!
Fher34 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
I hope to see gaara soon :3
And man. Finally, Suna!
Fher34 chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Woah. Can't wait to see dear Gaara!
Fher34 chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Sasuke, my baby. Man, he's suffering again. Nooooo. And ah. So the byakugan has a name. Yeah xD it's fun to do that, me? I'm writing one like that myself, known as Enkaku Byakugan. It's fun to mess with ideas bwhehe
And I'm a multi shipper. And GaaHina is one of my favorite pairings :3 it ranks number 3 in my list bwhehe
Fher34 chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Wow. Her awakening the MSharingan is understandable right now but her having the sharing an in the first place...not so much.
Good job with ur work though. Glad to c Shino's in the team
Fher34 chapter 12 . 7/21/2014