Reviews for Confectionery
Please don't romantecize relationship abuse and a controlling husband. It happens in real life. Some people have already experienced this stuff and it's not funny, sweet and/or romantic.

It's disgusting.

After reading chapter 7, I skipped to 11 to see if Hinata finally divorced the asshole.

Seeing as she didn't, I was severly dissapointed.

There was no character development at all. The lines were messy in all places. Dialogue was written with no wit. If this was a parody, it's not funny. I find it insensitive.

Things like this happen in real life. If you think this is considered romance, you should be ashame for yourself.
Heck, the only thought came through my mind was Stockholm Syndrome. Even though the character, Hinata, wasn't kidnapped, it was damn near to it. She's seriously ill if she loved
Sasuke in the end.

And taking advantage of a drunk girl? Not cool, man. Taking advantage of a DRUGGED girl? Soooo not cool.

I hope whatever thing that posessed you to write this thing is
SkyHigh101 chapter 11 . 6/12
This story is just too Fucked Up...
SkyHIgh101 chapter 4 . 6/11
Why won't Hinata stand up for herself?! I mean yeah I get it but it would not hurt the story line a little if she were just to put up more of a fight.
SkyHigh101 chapter 3 . 6/11
Can't Hinata be, I don't know stronger?!
satomika chapter 11 . 4/15
I love it!

Although I was honestly nervous during the first ten chapters!

Seriously abusive...

Sasuke is so psycho
Mala137SHL chapter 11 . 1/21
The Couvade syndrome.
He deserve it :-D
Mala137SHL chapter 5 . 1/18
Yes Hinata, your husband was mentally ill X_X
Mala137SHL chapter 3 . 1/18
Damn! Sasuke's a tricky bastard.
Tsukiome chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
C3siah chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Jaja I really love it. Hinata and sasuke are perfect for each other. Amazing fic! I like each one of the chapters.
funkirican chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
This story was completely and uderly amazing! I love your writing style.
gummy b3ars chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Wow hinata doesn't have brain in here
LovitaSxH chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
Yoour story was saditistic cute and funny _
BirdieWolf15 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014