Reviews for Confectionery
Krishka chapter 11 . 3/18
Well you should change the genre to parody and humour, as it's sort of disturbing to read the story under romance. It is a good story as a parody, what with Sasuke as control freak and Hinata as walk all over me personality. Don't be upset as you have talent, but even you have to agree if something like this happens in real life. The thought itself is painful.
Also use line breaks especially in case of flashback.
Lukalukageno chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
Please please update:(
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
Is English not your first language? It's totally okay if it isn't, it's admirable in writing in a language you aren't native to. :) But I suggest you get a beta. Or at least a friend to bounce ideas off of. Most of the story was choppy and the characters were very one-dimensional, like they only had one characteristic. It was a bit difficult to read because of that. Does Hinata ever stand up for herself? It just seems like a very, very unhealthy relationship and the only reason why people swoon about it is because Sasuke is good looking, smart and rich. Take away any of that and people usually sing a different tune. They didn't feel like real characters. The main reason why I clicked on this story and was intrigued by the premise of "school bully falling in love with someone he tormented" was hopefully to see a reformed Sasuke. A story full of angst and more address than the glossing it seemed like it had. I think it's commendable that you finished a fic when not many have but that being said, if you've the time or the inspiration, I suggest you get a beta to revise and revamp this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Please don't romantecize relationship abuse and a controlling husband. It happens in real life. Some people have already experienced this stuff and it's not funny, sweet and/or romantic.

It's disgusting.

After reading chapter 7, I skipped to 11 to see if Hinata finally divorced the asshole.

Seeing as she didn't, I was severly dissapointed.

There was no character development at all. The lines were messy in all places. Dialogue was written with no wit. If this was a parody, it's not funny. I find it insensitive.

Things like this happen in real life. If you think this is considered romance, you should be ashame for yourself.
Heck, the only thought came through my mind was Stockholm Syndrome. Even though the character, Hinata, wasn't kidnapped, it was damn near to it. She's seriously ill if she loved
Sasuke in the end.

And taking advantage of a drunk girl? Not cool, man. Taking advantage of a DRUGGED girl? Soooo not cool.

I hope whatever thing that posessed you to write this thing is
SkyHigh101 chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
This story is just too Fucked Up...
SkyHIgh101 chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Why won't Hinata stand up for herself?! I mean yeah I get it but it would not hurt the story line a little if she were just to put up more of a fight.
SkyHigh101 chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Can't Hinata be, I don't know stronger?!
satomika chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
I love it!

Although I was honestly nervous during the first ten chapters!

Seriously abusive...

Sasuke is so psycho
Mala137SHL chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
The Couvade syndrome.
He deserve it :-D
Mala137SHL chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Yes Hinata, your husband was mentally ill X_X
Mala137SHL chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Damn! Sasuke's a tricky bastard.
Tsukiome chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Nicccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
C3siah chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Jaja I really love it. Hinata and sasuke are perfect for each other. Amazing fic! I like each one of the chapters.
funkirican chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
This story was completely and uderly amazing! I love your writing style.
gummy b3ars chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Wow hinata doesn't have brain in here