Reviews for Polly Want a Cracker
Love!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
#laughs

xD

America seems fine with it...
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
And when your cat starts talking?
SomethingSimsy chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
When it got to the bit where the bird said "OH, America", I was just like, 'Oh dear God no' and died XD Couldn't stop laughing
Matrix the Kitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
o.o...*dies*
Fauxstales chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Lol! This was quite a humorous little tale! From the description alone I thought something like that would happen, but it was nicely executed and left a nice ending for the reader to figure out what tantalizing conversations they might have afterwards x3 I wanted to mention that I can definitely tell that you work with birds/own a bird yourself from how well you described Ophelia's actions. It's always fun to see an author's personal view/experiences in their work and that's definitely it! I look forward to reading more :3
otps-a-plenty chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
why do i even read this its just flaring up my second hand embarresment bUT ITS SO IN CHARACTER AND WELL WRITTEN UGH
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Awww! I used to have two little budgies toooooo! :3 They had really long tail feathers that poked out of the cage and you could actually stroke them a little too! :3 THey didn't know how to speak either, but they were fracking adorable! *squee*

I discovered that England was actually a privateer. Which is a legal pirate. Guess that makes sense, considering I don't think he can break his own laws. (Or if he's supposed to. But do any of the nations really follow the rules? The silly ones anyway. XD)

Luv luv luv luv LUV you! Such a brilliant writer! :D
Q3APo chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
oh that so fun. you should be happy england. you will get the real america. hahaa...
two thumbs up for you.
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh my god this was so hilarious!
Luigified531 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was really funny! I mean, like legitly hilarious. All of these stories are hilarious!
mintbunnyisreal chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
WELL.
Those are quite thhe dreams you've apparently had quite a bit, Artie.
I love the awesomeness that is this story XD
Chiara Alice Vargas chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh god what did I just read ;w;

That was hilarious! Pure gold. Poor England. Embarrassed by his own pet bird. u;;

Good job! ub
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Pfft LOL the mortification! Go Ophelia! XD
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Squawk! Americca, yes! Harder, squawk!

...I love that fucking bird. It is proving one of my favorite pairings. xD Go Ophelia! (Sorry, Iggy, yaoi fangirls unite to protect Ophelia!)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »