Reviews for Come Undone
kokobun chapter 1 . 4/17
i really enjoyed your story!
AbK chapter 1 . 4/5
sweet abk
harperpitt chapter 1 . 3/16
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this!
BoogieJo78 chapter 1 . 1/26
Loved it!
tammy0208 chapter 1 . 1/14
I loved this story. It was the first one I've read in a long time that got me so emotionally involved that I was crying. I hope you Decide to continue it at some point.
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Why was this only a one shot
ofstarsandearth chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
im not sure why but one thing that really annoyed the f#ck out of me was charlie and renesmee's reaction to the divorce and the fact that she just took all that crap from them. i mean really how selfish can you get. F-ing hypocrites. renesmee would let her mother suffer an unhappy marriage just so she could live in a perfect little bubble. and Charlies her father does that not mean anything to him. And i hate how you made Bella seem as if she was in the wrong for divorcing Edward (because she wasn't btw). ughhhhhh so frustrating! But i did like how Edward does accept that this was partly (well mostly) his fault , he did neglect his wife. I'm sorry my inner feminist is in rage mode right now.
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That was beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!
xiolajane chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Great story- I can see why it won. It is unique & detailed without being overdone. I wish there was more, but I can understand why you left off where you did. But I'm still going to put it on alert just in case you decide to gift us with another chapter!
Montara chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Their love and future child made them get together again and realize they need to be a family again.

My friend went through almost the same situation but, even thought after the divorce they've only dated each other, they've opted to not have the baby because they couldn't offer him/she a stable family (they already have a 10 years old daughter together). Now, after 3-4 years, they are still only dating because he still choose to have a job where he can see his family a couple of weeks at 6 months...

So, for me, your story has a more personal meaning, I wish the ending was the same for my friend...
NG chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
OUWWWWNNN
I loved it!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Aww, beautiful story.
Saw this recced on RobAttack FanFiction Friday today.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I liked this a lot! I was so sad to have them divorce, after all they had been through. But, ITA, he has to give up being a workaholic. This baby is a new beginning for them!

Thanks,
xoxoSus
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Lovely story i envy her HEA.
I'm actually crying because I've been in an emotionless [almost sexless] marriage for 38 years. I've threaten for years and like Bella things change for a couple days. I finally had enough recently and flat out said I want a divorce and of course he promised to change again. NOPE, and he can't understand why I'm unhappy, and people would kill for my life. He gives me things to make up for what he really can't give freely. I see no HEA in my future, and sorry to throw that at you.
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wow, what a one shot! Ally Vera shared this with me, and I am so glad she did... I loved it; the emotions, the connection they shared, all they went through. Really brilliant; thank you. I see why you were a 1st place winner. :)