Reviews for Come Undone
Willowstar23 chapter 1 . 2/26
Aww very good story.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 2/3
Nicely done, and extremely realistic. :D
S1203 chapter 1 . 1/10
Beautiful! Heartbroken but beautiful! Fell free to continue writing on a whim... Thank you. :)
tpea1288 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Absolutely adorable! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Just to let you know, EllieMoon reposted a story called Say Something. She was inspired by this story, but isn't giving you any credit for it. Maybe she did at one point, but it's not there now and I think that's a pretty crappy thing to do to a fellow author. Just thought I'd let you know.

BTW, this one-shot is great! I'm glad I found it. It's better than Say Something.
pixie.casey chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Such a sweet story!
Would be nice to read about during/ after the pregnancy :)
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Really good! Thank you!
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Shed a few tears but I loved it.
Yeah they were both stubborn, but their love won out in the end.
Darcy chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I just finished :( Why? why? I'm trying hard not to flame here. But it's really insulting that he gave her photo to his fricking doorman like he expected her to crawl back to him. So it was just a power game to him? I don't get either of them? They both sound like canon Edward and Bella in everything that follows.
Darcy chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I couldn't read more than half of this without getting spiffing mad! I think it's completely unfair how Charlie and Rensesme run Bella down- they sound like a horrible family that just wants to be there for the good times and bitches when things don't go their way. How could they not have her back, and not even bother finding out what she's going through? Obviously, they weren't ever concerned, if this came as a shock to them. And why does NO ONE tell Bella that it's not her fault for finally REACTING? She's human, for crying out loud! It's not like she walked out like Renee, she spent years trying over and over again to fix things. Does anyone get how stressful that is? If anything, Edward is the coward for running away. Ugh, too much like the real Edward.
WideForest3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love your story - it's one I come back to and reread often. I keep my fingers crossed that there may be follow up one day... :)
Elliania chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
loved it!
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE MADE THIS A CHAPTER STORY IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES. NOW SOMEONE HAS TAKEN YOUR STORY LINE AND POSTED..."SAY SOMETHING"
kokobun chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
i really enjoyed your story!
AbK chapter 1 . 4/5/2014