Reviews for World of Ponycraft
crossoverfanofanime chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
:/ i think the ponies came into azeroth WAY too quickly... i think it neds more of a story about HOW they became part of the alliance. AND WHERE ARE THE WORGENS!?:( good story though
Chestburgur chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is so great, I made some WoW status for my pony FC

[85 Shaman] Daylight, Blackwing's Bane

Spec: Elemental

Appearance: Male pony with Blue pelt, Small crystals levitating around him, Alicorn, Green eyes with all shaman gear (no helmet)
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
Omg. So beautiful. I love it! Especially the backstory with Luna and all... Frankly I think I prefer her over Celestia. Shhhh, don't tell anybody! XD I can't wait to see what else you can pull out of this. And I'd love to see Luna's relationship expand with her Guard, random as that may be. Love this story!
NobodieZ chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Good wok.
NobodieZ chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Awesome work.
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Great work on this chapter. Very interesting premise.
Time Panther chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
I am very impressed. I say this category in the crossover section and didn't know what to think. I loved it. I hope u write more. It was very gripping.
Chayio chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was absolutely awesome! I've only read the first chapter so far but it draws me in xD Should be interesting if some horde raid party came into canterlot to kill Celestia for the "For the Horde" achievement xD
TharzZzDunN chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Oh! Oh! Oh!

Are you gonna do an Equestria/Marvel/World of Warcraft crossover?

Because I would so read that!

TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
The discovery of the cist was very well written, I liked even more Applejack's daydream of serving up her apples to royalty.

TharzZzDunN chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
A really cute chapter, love it!

TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ah, this always fun no matter how many times I read it!

Trom chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Wow, that was a great story with a good mixture of the two worlds just right. I loved pinky being a Shaman my favorite class,and the others were a great fit too. Almost makes me want to play WoW again. It was a good read and great story line. Thanks for writing this.
Cupcakes11 chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Awesome job on this! Me and my friend, Keanu, love World of The Warcraft.
Cupcakes11 chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Awesome job on this! Me and my friend, Keanu, love World of The Warcraft.