Reviews for Mine
jensenkent chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
LOL...Love it, still even though it is the second time reading it.
jensenkent chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
good story, just one little thing proof read out load. then fix the grammer of the story, and it will be even better.
totaalt chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Really enjoyed the new chapter :) but just gotta correct your swedish if thats okay , so beautiful is så vackert but take away the t otherwise you are talking bout a thing( så vacker)
And all mine translation means a mine where you mine rocks (gruva) cant really say all mine in swe but you can say bara min ( bara min only mine but works as all mine to)
Sry if its bothering :)
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Oh wow this turned out to be amazing! If you have any ideas of a sequel please do
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
"Alla gruva" actually "all MINES" as in caves or deep tunels etc. "bara min" however mean "all mine" or "just mine" "only mine" you got it... Love the story 3
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Please update this an intresting story line.
Sovereignty3 chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
I like the letter, you did what people do in TV shows, they start out explaining the beginning and then end up seeing the next part of the story and then back to the person talking again.! Except you have done this very well with text based media.
Martina chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
I thought I could give you a tip on swedish. Alla gruva does not mean all mine, gruva translates to Mine as in a cave of rocks and such for work. However, you can say Bara min Only mine
Carlypso chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
ThatGirl54 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I have really loved reading this - love the concept! :)
252020 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
I do like it, really i do but Alla gruva does not mean all mine. gruva is is not that kind of mine but the mine in gold mine. Use bara min, it means only mine. You dont really say all mine in swedish :) but you are going better than most when it comes to using Swedish in the fic
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
I liked it. The story was short and sweet (and by sweet, I mean sexy). Good work.
demonicseer chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
i like this story you should do a sequel
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
omg omg cant wait for the next one to be out
Nelle07 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
I did enjoy it! I love her spirit! "He's mine bitch" lol