Reviews for Stalemate Unresolved
jerkwad152 chapter 1 . 10/4
I lost it at "Your business is appreciated!"
fantasychica37 chapter 3 . 4/24
Overthinker Core chapter 1 . 1/11
Chell what are you doing!? Aaagh, Wheatley was right, you're selfish!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
I imagine that this story could be decent, if the premise was any good. I mean, Wheatley and Chell are stuck in GLaDOS's chamber and she can't do anything about it? What about her maintenance claws? What about the elevators? What about THE ENTIRE ROOM MADE OF PANELS CONTROLLED BY GLaDOS HERSELF?
Aorta Heartless chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Poor Wheatley.
Topaz18 chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Please make a sequel! This story is just fabulous! I love how you had that Malignancy core in this story! Plus I just love Morality Core ! I like the humor and the sound effects! Thunk! Stop throwing Wheatley at me! If I was GLaDOS in that moment I would have screamed my face off from yelling at Chell! This story really deserves a sequel! I love the combinations of characters and personalities you put in this story! Although, I always thought GLaDOS was a little nicer and felt more of this... guilt feeling. But, that is just my GLaDOS! So can you Pleeeeeaaase make a sequel? Please?

Uzi212 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Can't. Wait. For. SEQUEL!
Stalker Witch chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
Very good story as of right now.
Mrfipp chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Now I certainly did not expect any of that.

You do realize you have to write a sequel? The ends just leaves too much room to not be continued.

I have to say, I enjoyed reading this. I had no idea what was going to happen the next chapter, and I hope to see more from you.

Please be well

WildCard-Yes Man chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
This was the last chapter?
katzsoa chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
So. That's a few things cleared up, but there's still plenty to fix... This was a very interesting read; I'll keep an eye out for more!
katzsoa chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Hooray, Morality!

And now we're finally going to get some answers? Yes? Maybe?

How you manage to take a story with such a serious event, and throw in a Wheatley line that is so funny and still FITS... There's an odd genius here, one I see once in a while with fanfic authors, but I haven't quite managed to utilize myself...
katzsoa chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
I. Hate. That. Parasite.

I am VERY glad that there is another chapter for me to read right now, because this cliffhanger is just too much to bear! It's too cruel! And it's absolutely fantastic!
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Damn you sure know how to change the feel of a story. One chapter I might be laphing my ass off, the next I'll be horrified by what's hapining. Also Morality reminds me of The Doctor from Doctor Who.
toraneko-chan chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
Go Morality, go!

Another great chapter! Once again, I can't war for more!