Reviews for Stalemate Unresolved
Aorta Heartless chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Poor Wheatley.
Topaz18 chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Please make a sequel! This story is just fabulous! I love how you had that Malignancy core in this story! Plus I just love Morality Core ! I like the humor and the sound effects! Thunk! Stop throwing Wheatley at me! If I was GLaDOS in that moment I would have screamed my face off from yelling at Chell! This story really deserves a sequel! I love the combinations of characters and personalities you put in this story! Although, I always thought GLaDOS was a little nicer and felt more of this... guilt feeling. But, that is just my GLaDOS! So can you Pleeeeeaaase make a sequel? Please?

space.
Uzi212 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Can't. Wait. For. SEQUEL!
Stalker Witch chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
Very good story as of right now.
Mrfipp chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Now I certainly did not expect any of that.

You do realize you have to write a sequel? The ends just leaves too much room to not be continued.

I have to say, I enjoyed reading this. I had no idea what was going to happen the next chapter, and I hope to see more from you.

Please be well

Mrfipp
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
This was the last chapter?
katzsoa chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
So. That's a few things cleared up, but there's still plenty to fix... This was a very interesting read; I'll keep an eye out for more!
katzsoa chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Hooray, Morality!

And now we're finally going to get some answers? Yes? Maybe?

How you manage to take a story with such a serious event, and throw in a Wheatley line that is so funny and still FITS... There's an odd genius here, one I see once in a while with fanfic authors, but I haven't quite managed to utilize myself...
katzsoa chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
I. Hate. That. Parasite.

I am VERY glad that there is another chapter for me to read right now, because this cliffhanger is just too much to bear! It's too cruel! And it's absolutely fantastic!
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Damn you sure know how to change the feel of a story. One chapter I might be laphing my ass off, the next I'll be horrified by what's hapining. Also Morality reminds me of The Doctor from Doctor Who.
toraneko-chan chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
Go Morality, go!

Another great chapter! Once again, I can't war for more!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
Yay! Morality saves the day!

Geez, GLaDOS...you could at least say 'thank you' before you start threatening her..."
Mystic 777 chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
I ache for poor Chell. You're really beating her up. I hope she gets some medical attention... I'm curious about Morality's position with the others as well... Thanks for updating.
coincidencless chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
Malignancy? Oh that makes so sense and... it would JUST be like Aperture to create a program designed to kill people without pattern or hesitation.
Mrfipp chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
What the hell was all that?

I definitely need to know what just happened.

Please continue