Reviews for Samson and Delilah
KOWritesIt chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Aww,so cute!I don't read the bible but this was interesting information,I guess story ouo.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Loved it!
Beauty chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love the idea of this st story is very sweet I enjoy this sadly it's only a one shot..
ObsessiveDevil chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
As in character as possible, well thought out and cultural story disguised as fluff but actually makes you think and for once actually makes sense... I'm awed.

It's rare that I give a review nowadays that doesn't just rip the story to grammatical shreds (I'm not a flamer, I just use the review system to REVIEW rather than fawn), but I must say this little gem is very, very clever.

It also makes me delighted to see someone with good biblical knowledge who can actually apply it; someone who realises it was not his hair but his love that was the "problem". And, furthermore, it pleases me greatly to find someone else who realises that Izaya and Shizuo are nothing like Romeo and Juliet. A completely different category.

So, anyway, now I've ranted I actually just wanted to say well done on such a well-thought-out piece of writing. I know it's only fan fiction but if you publish a work it should be good, and yours is. :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was so intimidating-scary-don't really know, but this was AWESOME!
Yoru88 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aawwwwwwwwwwww that was soo sweet! loved it!
Xenia van Hausen chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh, the fluff! It's killing me!
Aurazelia chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
The best Shizaya fanfic I've read
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Cute, I liked it.

The only problem was when you said Alexander and Celopatra. Don't you mean Mark Antony and Cleopatra? Alexander the Great was long before her time.
anon azure chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
yup I can agree they fit that pair quite well... Nice
ciel.hiiragi chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Man, you always wrote great stories! Love it! :3
Aihara-Yuki chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
XD SOOOOO CUTE! Oh, em GEE! I didn't know Shizuo's THAT much of a 'sweet talker'! XD

Damn cute, keep it up. This fic made my day!
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was so awesome and beautifully well written!