Reviews for Perilous Research
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Wait wait wait, hold up, hold up... I'm the same person from the last review (below me) and if you thought I was done, then you be cray. 'Cause I ain't done. Yet. One more question.

5th: Ok so, Velma just got kidnapped in luxury, ok, got rescued by the man of her dreams ok, she (and Shaggy) had the most AMAZING DAMN SEX EVER, ok, and home girl gets hauled off by an ambulance?! Like, WHAT? I just don't get it, like, please somebody explain to me, why she needs an ambulance if she doesn't even have a scratch on her?

And like, even though all these questions were popping in my mind like popcorn while I was reading, I still LOVE LOVE LOVE your story, and I hope you update soon. And, please don't take both my reviews the wrong way, I'm not criticizing you, I'm just curious. But if I hurt your feelings... I'm sorry, please have some cake .

And I think this story would make the PERFECT Bollywood storyline, so I'm nominating you to be a Bollywood movie director. Now, go make some movies.

As for me, I think I'm done here. So yeah, like, bye! Keep up the great work!

P.S: Love the genes! Peril and damsel?! GENIUS!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
So, I know I'm like, 3 years too late to your story, but I have A LOT of things to talk to you about. Please understand that I'm NOT trying to flame you, these are just some elements of the story that I simply don't understand. Also this is gonna be a LONG rant so ya better sit the eff down and just chill with, like, a cup of java.

First & foremost: Where the HELL did Shaggy get a portable table from in chapter 3? Like, seriously? Does anyone really need a portable table in a landfill/junkyard?

2nd: Ok, I just need clarification here. WHY IS VELMA'S KIDNAPPING SO OVERDRAMATIZED? Everybody's making such a big deal out of it when, in reality, NOTHING (SERIOUS) HAPPENED. She was kidnapped, yes, but was also given EVERY LUXURY a human being could want. 'Cause let's be real, ok, she was laying on a waterbed with silk mattresses, she had a 62-inch plasma TV, a multi-gym, video games, a freaking mini-bar with a wine rack, a popcorn machine, and probably a bakery in the closet, and who knows what. And yeah, home girl was chained to the wall but even the chains were of VELVET. Like, who the eff needs rescuing? #coolestroomever

3rd: After Shaggy rescues Velma, there's this huge deal of "I haven't seen the sun and felt the wind in four days" and I was like, "Huh?!" Come on, get over it girlfriend! The world has better things to worry about, than you being locked up in complete opulence and splendor and grandeur and whatnot.

4th: So, I read the end of chapter 4 and thought that you best be lying to me homie, 'cause like, you said this story was a T, but now it's M, there was no warning, and now I'm scarred. But then I read the beginning of chapter 5 and realized that it was just implied, not descriptive, which relaxed me a bunch. But what I don't get is that she was just kidnapped and rescued ok, and like, both Velma and Shaggy were like super comfortable and awkward around each other the whole time which was ADORABLE, but within 5 minutes of rescuing, they just waltz into the van and done the boogity woogity?! Like, WTF? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!

Nevertheless, I am happy for them and the whole ordeal just made me blush.
shigo chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
fred dresses as daphne funny
Queen of Spiritual chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Good ending. Liked it.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Good story so far but I really don't like Simone at all.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Good chapter. I would like to see the Daph/Velma switch which I don't think I've seen that happen at all on any of the Scooby cartoons.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Good and interesting chapter. I thought Velma's private notes were interesting in this chapter.
MadTeaLady chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Just wanted to say this story is brilliant
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
The last chapter was scary; this one was just...funny. I laughed. I really, really laughed. As in, trying to hold it in resulted in weird little snorting sounds. Awesome job! You did great. I think I'm rambling now... -Audrey
LoveofVelma chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Excellent chapter and you;ve done a great job with the conversation parts, which I always have trouble with.

Good job and update soon.
YazminLouis chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Hahahahahahahahahaha that last couple of lines made me laugh!

Love It, Love It, Love It!

AudreyMetalMouth chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Ahhh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you *continues thanking you until somebody smacks me* Ahem. So. I did get a little the end of the last chapter but you remedied that. So thank you.

I understand the mind-still-working thing; sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with the answer to a math problem or an idea for a story. It's kind, actually. Great chapter! :) -Audrey
LoveofVelma chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Wonderful chapter to a great story. Please update soon and more of my favorite couple to go with it.
RavensPoeticSoul chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
noooooo! Need. More. Epicness!
icearrows1200 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
sensing no resistance she slipped her hands under the waist-band...

And pulled out a pizza!

"Shaggy, what is this doing in here?"

"Like, I don't know man!"