Reviews for There is No Death
vox nihilio chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Hey, I really love your work with The Force Unleashed, especially this great story! I was interested with Kento and Mallie's story the moment I read their description in the databank at the game.

You've managed to capture their emotions very clearly, giving me more of a sense of who they were. It also makes what happened in the end so much sadder :(

I adore Kota, and I'm disappointed they're not many fanfictions or POVs for him. It was cool to see his grief at order 66 "I felt my brothers and sisters dying one by one." ;_;

Juno's feelings and grief was right on too! Thank you for making this amazing piece of work!
HelenOfIlium chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I really enjoyed this. I like hearing the backstory on Galen, makes his character real to me as I'm reading. I like how you did this, with the holocron only revealing bits and pieces, but enough to know the family and love he had when he was young. Well done, once again :)
Liisiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I'm at a loss for words. This is wonderful. Stories don't usually make me cry but this came really close. I like the glimpse of what Kento might have thought and felt. The tone of each entry is just right, some hopeful, some sad, each entree has a huge emotional impact.

The best line in the whole thing is: "She only wished that he had been there to hear his father's voice. To hear how much he had been loved.

But, if Kota was right then Galen knew."

Juno's grief and resolve to go on are just right. It's a great piece, with a satisfying moving end.
From Pen to Paper chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Another story, and you did not disappoint! I really loved this quick sequel to your other story. It was heartfelt and just a delight to read. I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Look forward to your new story!