Reviews for Alphabetical Structure on an Atomic Level
othiara chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
Love it! The drabbles are all great.
Heather chapter 26 . 7/21/2012
Just found this little gem and I loved it!
Tharin chapter 26 . 6/3/2012
A really great collection. I love the Jo/Zane moments, but the ones about Carter are also great. It's amazing what a vivid picture you're able to create with such short drabbles.
Emma R2 chapter 26 . 10/12/2011
Great way to end it! Love Jack so much
lizbet0 chapter 26 . 10/10/2011
I have very much enjoyed these drabbles and how well you wrote them and I'm sorry I haven't written a review for each one. It was a very cool idea & was executed very well. Thank you for sharing your creativity & skill!
bittie752 chapter 26 . 10/9/2011
That is so Jack to take the calm when he can find it. Love your little drabbles and would love to see more.
Sara60691 chapter 26 . 10/9/2011
it's so sad...it's the end. I really do hope you expend on some of these ideas because they really are wonderful. I love this last short though because it's exactly like Carter to savor that little bit of peace. lol, i enjoyed the references to the show too...floating bank, lol.
cendella chapter 26 . 10/9/2011
So sad that it has come to an end. You should be extremely proud. I look forward to your next entry.
purplepotatopig chapter 25 . 9/27/2011
i really love what you wrote in chapter "you". but your author's note was the best part of it ) thanks for that!
Sara60691 chapter 25 . 9/27/2011
This is offically my favorite letter you have written. Jo and Zanr are my favorite couple and this just makes me so happy! i hope you're right about them getting there. Anyway, one more letter! looking forward to Z.
bittie752 chapter 25 . 9/27/2011
I can completely see Zane having this conversation with himself. Amazing as always.
OrionM42 chapter 25 . 9/27/2011
Love it. I can't help but love a bit of mushy, introspective Zane. I totally have faith. :)
fangirlu chapter 24 . 9/21/2011
Love it!
Sara60691 chapter 24 . 9/21/2011
lol, i never thought broken bones would be worth anything (they are VERY painful) but i can see how Jack wouldn't mind. anyway, please write a tag! i will love you forever if you write a tag with a decent ending! (unlike the show...i men realy, how unfair). anyway, curious what you're going to do for the last two letter of the alphabet. looking forward to the next update!
ZeroGain chapter 24 . 9/21/2011
Great little ficlet. It's awesome what the adoration of our loved ones can do for us.