Reviews for Bound
I love this story so much. I love the idea of the Azrathian rings. It was perfect. :)
Shinza chapter 14 . 2/18
This was a really great story! With action, adventure AND romance; beautifully written, and just a real treat to read!

Thank you for having taken the time to write this, Kudos!
GGG chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
I was drawn in here by the mysterious summary, that from it, I knew this story would be good. How could one not resist the urge to find more about it when such a simple yet intriguing conclusion is given. And might I add, I did not regret reading this story. Not a word of it. ;)
LoveNaitomea chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I-LOVED-IT! OMG YOU MADE MY NITE THIS WAS A WELL THOUGHT OUT STORY AND SEXY AS HELL! THANK YOU AGAIN!:) LOL I STAYED UP TIL 4 AM N IT WAS WORTH IT OMG YOU SHOULD MAKE MORE RED X N RAVEN STORIES!AH IMA GO ON UR PAGE! I HOPE YOU HAVE! :(
The Plutomite chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
This is my favorite chapter thus far. I really like how visual it was when they were talking about their favorite colors, and then again at the end when he said his.
Win. So much win.
ginimo chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Very good story. Keep on writing like this.
bookworm chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME I LOVED IT I WILL READ IT AGAIN CONTINUE TO WRITE YOUR THE BEST
Rainbor123 chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
That is really cute and sweet!
allietheepic7 chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
going in the favorite box
Concolor44 chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
I liked this story ... although the premise is one that has bothered me ever since I cracked open my first lurid bodice-ripper in Junior High. The Heroine has some guy - usually not a particularly nice or socially acceptable guy (a "hellrake" in Gothic novel terms) - thrust upon her (occasionally literally, and with surprisingly painful results for her) and just has to make the best of it. They have various adventures, physical or not, and end up passionately in love. Somewhere along the way, the Male Protagonist goes through a change (maybe more than one) and realizes some things about himself and about the Heroine: that he has done her wrong, that she is amazingly accomplished, that he is actually feeling LOVE for the first time ... something along those lines.

Now, that being said, you did preface all that with the Ring Legend of how only her One True Love could even put the Ring on in the first place. That helped, yes it did. They were fated to be together. BUT ... and this is a big BUT ... she didn't really want to accept it. And THAT is where your story began to really shine.

You kept Raven in character, even through the major upheavals that came with Jason blundering into her room and swiping the Ring. That, my friend, was a worthy effort, and it MADE the story.

Another aspect that I liked - and that could have had more 'screen time' and explanation - was the use of Dragons. I like Dragons. I always have. I think they are SERIOUSLY under-utilized in fan-fiction, and I really don't know why. It's not as if there aren't lots of examples (Eregon, Earthsea, Reign of Fire, the Pern Cycle, etc.) so I just can't for the LIFE of me see why they don't crop up on FFnet more often. You wove the presence of Dragons - and Malchior in particular - into the tale with skill. It made SENSE that he would be there, and for that I am grateful. (Clancy's Law: The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense.)

All in all, an extremely entertaining story. Congratulations!
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Well, well. Seems Rae and Red aren't the ONLY castaways in this interesting little dimension! Curiouser and curiouser. Just exactly HOW did Malchior get out of that book? And did Keavy already know about him? Is that what she was talking about when she told Red to take care of her?
xXMelonsXx chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Um o heard snakes tastes like chicken wen cooked ummmmmmm yummy snake
xXMelonsXx chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Love it
redxnumber1fang chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
You r like soooooo talented!
FlowersofAsh chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
I KNEW HE WAS JASON TODD!