Reviews for Protecting Hope
Fayet chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
An interesting little snap-shot, just a conversation, but hinting on so much more. Well done!
innail chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
We seem to have similar views of what will happen after Dagor Dagorath, once Arda is Remade Unmarred. I love your stories, and you have a true gift for characterization - Glorfindel is HARD to write (I've tried), and you also manage to make Gilraen believable - something that many other authors simply write her out rather than attempt. If you don't mind a request, perhaps you could write something about Turin Turambar... or a non-crack!fic version of Dagor Dagorath and it's aftermath.
too many mary sues chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Please write another story that is not centered on an oc character. There are way to many stories that are centered on oc characters and hardly any stories based only Tolkiens characters.
Alfirineth chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Such a cool relationship for Glorfindel and Gilraen. I loved Glorfindel's advice-it shows that you put a lot of thought into the story.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Good story.
b3cks chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I like your Gilraen and Glorfindel stories. They are very sweet. Thank you for writing another.
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great story. Interesting parallel between Gilraen and Glorfindel. Well spoken.
Duilin chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Aww... I love the idea of Glorfindel being a beacon of hope, and the reference to Gondolin. I think you really captured his spirit here.

And Gilraen: a mother's angst. She is so strong and noble.

And Estel: the cute little boy with no idea of his mother's feelings.