Reviews for Our Girl, A Death Eater's Memoirs
roon0 chapter 5 . 2/20
I sincerely do hope there is more because this story is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing. So how do we find your own fictions?
roon0 chapter 4 . 2/20
What are these Malfoy men up to I wonder. Lucius and the pastor's need for pasture made me laugh. Awesome stuff.
roon0 chapter 3 . 2/20
Totally brilliant.
roon0 chapter 2 . 2/20
Oh wow, I cannot help feel terribly sorry for these people. Do tell me Bella dies horribly, she really should suffer lots.
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/19
Having Viktor's bones broken for making Draco cry made me laugh, even though I shouldn't have. Lucius being a secret parent is just brilliant. :D
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 5 . 2/15
interesting
Vaneesa85 chapter 5 . 1/1
Loved it
lrmorena chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
WOW! Your imagination is wonderful, but you already know that. Happy New 2017. And if you give us more on this one... hey... we will appriciated. Blessings always.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Very interesting! I enjoyed it!
sootypoodle chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
Hi Glorioux!
I was once an avid reader of MM and I'm pretty sure I've bothered u at least once in the past about that story (sorry!) anyways I just wanted to say thank you for this once because it provided something of the crash course closure that I was in dire need of after rereading MM. Hope real life is going well for you! You will be sorely missed 3
SereniteRose chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
this was an amazing story, I can't believe it's finished, thanks ever so much, I loved it. I love Hermione Granger she's an awesome character, thanks ever so much again and Happy Holidays,
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
Good story!
Black Banshee chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
"she thought we look harder yet unearthly beautiful. She has good taste, but I already knew that."
Malfoy ? What else !
I'll be very pleased to read this story as part of your universe. It is well known now that I am fond of each and every creature of yours.
SereniteRose chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
this is a story worth adding more chapters thanks ever so much I read this story a long time ago and I missed it, I do so enjoy reading your stories, and I can't wait for chapter 5.
Black Banshee chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Waow, I didn't expect you to develop the veela issue !
I love it and wish to read more.
The kids are Malfoys through and through, so cute. And terrifying !