Reviews for Our Girl, A Death Eater's Memoirs
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/13
It would make more sense if this was a Veela story.
J.D.Bell chapter 3 . 10/12
Really wonderful perspective on the Veela/Malfoy trope. Bravo.
HGDMSS chapter 3 . 8/24
This was wow. A really good fabulous WOW.
Queza De Santi chapter 3 . 8/20
Wow. Just, wow.

I love how you wrote Lucius - I could clearly see him in that high class fashion, very tastefully done mind you. I love how you portrayed everyone actually, with subtle twists to their personalities to make further twists to the story. And speaking of twists, that last twist on them being Veela - I didn't expect it! Well pulled off!

Overall, I really like how you wrote this. I agree, it is a worthwhile story. Thank you so much for the wonderful read!

Much love,
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 3 . 4/15
What an unusual story. I wish it was more elaborate, like glimpses into Draco and Hermione actual relationship.
mama123 chapter 3 . 3/27
This was an extremely weird story. But i enjoyed reading it alot! Thanks for sharing.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 3 . 1/10
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
fair01will chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
This is such a wonderfully story, so sad and yet it makes me feel happy in the end. I wonder why the books about Harry Potter couldn't be a little more positive, people finding light in them and all... Good job!
Rebatrek chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Well done! I really enjoyed all the twists and matches. Just WOW ! Thank you for sharing.
Mila Pink chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
I liked the story.
Were details that made the difference in the end.
Jiru-senpai chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Um... Ok. Haha. Very interesting and overall a good read!
Nella Hyuga chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
that was so COOL :3 never thought of a story like that or one from Lucies POV
Phoenix26 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
This was amazing. Nicely written. Keep going :).
Cissi418 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Truly enjoyable!
rcampuzano chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Another very original (IMO) and intriguing story. I really like your originality. Thanks for sharing.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »