Reviews for Our Girl, A Death Eater's Memoirs
Ahhhhh
LCB chapter 1 . 9/20
Very interesting!
lakelady8425 chapter 3 . 9/18
I enjoyed the first-person perspective from Lucius and the innovative events you wrote for how the Wizard War took place. I think having Nagini crush Voldemort and Bellatrix to death was a fitting end for both of them. Interesting story. Thank you.
Andree 07 chapter 3 . 5/8
It was truly amazing, a tribute to the veela trope like I have never seen it before, absolutely gripping!
TheMisfitToy chapter 3 . 4/9
I've never really read much Dramoine from Lucius' point of view, and it was a pretty interesting narrative, I like the changes you made to Nagini and the death of Snake-Face and Bellatrix though. Really well done. ]
unsedated chapter 3 . 1/4
The pain Voldemort brought upon all these people is unimaginable. To see it in Lucius' eyes (even if it's AU) made it more raw.

Beautiful thing you got here. :) Kudos!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
It would make more sense if this was a Veela story.
J.D.Bell chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
Really wonderful perspective on the Veela/Malfoy trope. Bravo.
HGDMSS chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
This was wow. A really good fabulous WOW.
Queza De Santi chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Wow. Just, wow.

I love how you wrote Lucius - I could clearly see him in that high class fashion, very tastefully done mind you. I love how you portrayed everyone actually, with subtle twists to their personalities to make further twists to the story. And speaking of twists, that last twist on them being Veela - I didn't expect it! Well pulled off!

Overall, I really like how you wrote this. I agree, it is a worthwhile story. Thank you so much for the wonderful read!

Much love,
Queza
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
What an unusual story. I wish it was more elaborate, like glimpses into Draco and Hermione actual relationship.
mama123 chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
This was an extremely weird story. But i enjoyed reading it alot! Thanks for sharing.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
fair01will chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
This is such a wonderfully story, so sad and yet it makes me feel happy in the end. I wonder why the books about Harry Potter couldn't be a little more positive, people finding light in them and all... Good job!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »