Reviews for Our Girl, A Death Eater's Memoirs
HGDMSS chapter 3 . 8/24
This was wow. A really good fabulous WOW.
Queza De Santi chapter 3 . 8/20
Wow. Just, wow.

I love how you wrote Lucius - I could clearly see him in that high class fashion, very tastefully done mind you. I love how you portrayed everyone actually, with subtle twists to their personalities to make further twists to the story. And speaking of twists, that last twist on them being Veela - I didn't expect it! Well pulled off!

Overall, I really like how you wrote this. I agree, it is a worthwhile story. Thank you so much for the wonderful read!

Much love,
Queza
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 3 . 4/15
What an unusual story. I wish it was more elaborate, like glimpses into Draco and Hermione actual relationship.
mama123 chapter 3 . 3/27
This was an extremely weird story. But i enjoyed reading it alot! Thanks for sharing.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 3 . 1/10
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
fair01will chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
This is such a wonderfully story, so sad and yet it makes me feel happy in the end. I wonder why the books about Harry Potter couldn't be a little more positive, people finding light in them and all... Good job!
Rebatrek chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Well done! I really enjoyed all the twists and matches. Just WOW ! Thank you for sharing.
Mila Pink chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
I liked the story.
Were details that made the difference in the end.
Kisses
Jiru-senpai chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Um... Ok. Haha. Very interesting and overall a good read!
Nella Hyuga chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
that was so COOL :3 never thought of a story like that or one from Lucies POV
Phoenix26 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
This was amazing. Nicely written. Keep going :).
Cissi418 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Truly enjoyable!
rcampuzano chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Another very original (IMO) and intriguing story. I really like your originality. Thanks for sharing.
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
i thought this was a really interesting pov for a story, very unique
Just-another-teenage-dirtbag chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Some bits are a bit mish mash but apart from that really good. Love how you really made us feel sorry for characters that we would usally hate, and show us why they had to be the way they were. Brilliant story and plot.

d. xx