Reviews for Influence
Elles chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Very nice fanfiction ! :D
DeathFrisbee221 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
The last one between Charles and Eric was beautifully written - I loved it! :)
Earthspark chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I loved this. It shows him as he really is...human.
ronnie chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
really enjoyed this. i'm glad charles chose to let erik make his own choice.
lee-efje chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
interesting well written one shot.

nice to see the different times charles used his ability to influence the people/person around him for his own benefit.

the scene between charles and the doctor was heartbreaking especially with the realisation at the end of the scene

i like how in the end charles has learned to let things be what they are and not play with people's mind and also for respecting and honoring the friendship between him and erik and erik's trust in him.

thnkx :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Very interesting one-shot. The mother part, I figured that what's happened.
The.Babble.Fish chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That was interesting. _ I always love a fic that delves into Charles's mind.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
:O I'm in awe - this story is fantastic! The first five situations are all highly believable and seem to work with Charles's mindset and personality from "First Class." I was really moved by Charles forcing the doctor's mind to give him false hope and then feeling even more heartbroken afterward because he already knew the truth.

I'm especially impressed with the final scene. I think it's fitting that Erik would visit Charles whenever he could - not just out of guilt, but because they still respect one another. You wrote the last line perfectly. From what I know (movie knowledged only) of Erik and Charles, I think you chose the right decision for Charles. He knows what control and manipulation has done to Erik - he wouldn't inflict the same onto his friend.

My apologies for rambling. Thank you for sharing this story with the fans. And if you're so inclined, I'd love to read more of your work. Perhaps you would be willing to write a similar one-shot from Erik's POV? _
techtchr chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
One of the best "five things" fics I've read in a while. Each one was so different, and yet so complete they could have been a one-shot. You're missing a scene break before the hospital story, but that doesn't take away at all from how wonderful this is.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow sad ending, very good job
A Road Unturning chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I had to scour a bit back into my XMEN days of yore. My brothers used to keep old school XMEN magazines around when I was a mere pup, and I recall trolling over the brightly coloured panels and whatnot. So bear with me, I'm a little vague here.

Fandom or no fandom, this was very interesting reading. The flow and realism of Xavier's thoughts and experiences were very well told and constructed. The simplicity and subtly in your prose shines here. I especially loved the ending; the way you wrote a few words to demonstrate such a huge event. It left a true, haunting effect.

A mutant who, like so many others, had previously believed that he was the only one. - Another awesome example.

This was really good. Very good, in fact, and possibly one of your best. Keep it up, I miss your stuff. :P