Reviews for 65 Days
lanigirl96003 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
that was cute
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
They went through so much, I'm glad they were able to somewhat reconnect in this way. Hopefully you'll give us another outtake after they practice more ;)
elaine67 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great to see an update,interesting to read life after this type of surgery
branson101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
sounds like someone learned his lesson about not paying attention to his wife. This was sweet and a little sad. My mom went through a hysterectomy, but she was much older. I know that sex was a lot less appealing to her after. I know, TMI, but thanks for the outtake!
jimemon chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very sweet, loved it :)
katmom chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Such a sweet story...

And, just like the parent story...REAL!

I do love them...

Kathie
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nice outtake. glad too see some of dr. edward and momma bella
JennC32 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I loved it! I am happy he was so supportive and understanding!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nicely done!

-MJ
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I thought it was very sweet. He was concerned for her wellbeing. I loved that he complemented her on her physical appearance and didn't allow her to be negative.
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very sweet. I love that he worried about her needs and wanted her to feel comfortable and lead things. The fact that he was so attentive to her knowing about both the physical and emotional changes was right on target for how it would be for her the first time post surgery.

Looking forwardto a Luc outtake.
dreampills chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
that was beyond cute. i think it was sweet how gentle edward was, especially since bella was so insecure. he definitely is more intuned with her feelings now. plus, he's getting some. a winwin in his book. )
27 | « Prev Page 1 2