Reviews for Nostalgia
Reknownst chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Personally, I liked it. That is all I can say.
turle chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This a great story and is very well-written and very descripyive. Wow, his lure caught her Gyrados. Ash and his pokemon do have similar traits, the most famous is that almost all of his pokemon turn out to be good leaders.
CloudSpar chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Absolutely loved it, pretty please write a sequel? It is too amazing to be left at that, makes us readers crave more.
Scizor999 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That...was...amazing. Beautiful story. I can tell you are a VERY talented author, they way you describe a scene, the way you paint what's happening into the reader's mind. You even, with perfect accuracy, managed to re-animate how Ash and Misty would have actually been, had this been an episode or whatnot. I expect to hear more stories from you about Pok├ęshipping! Great job, you are now one of my favorite authors on this website (there are very few authors that I enjoy on here). Good luck, and thank you!
FollowingTheWind chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh my gosh! I loved this! Very sweet with the Ash lure. And I loved the little parts from the drowning scene. Really well written!(:
Lynn Sorcha chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was actually very well written. I loved every bit of it. I especially loved you you incorporated descriptions of the drowning scene from Pokemon 2000 in there. That was a pretty genius move I have to say :) Haha.

Thanks so much for this! I can see you worked hard on it and I can tell you right now...it was wonderful :)

You're an amazing writer! Keep it going! I love the originality :)

Lynn Sorcha
StillNear chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I like it. It's slightly poetic. Very realistic too. :)