Reviews for Hyne's Book of Tales
Grimmuald chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Holy shit that ending, i'm not sure if i'm laughing in amusement or horror.
pinkperson chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Haha, that was a pretty original way of getting the two to 'make up', I guess. I like that you didn't make Rinoa too OOC, although she seems a tad too shy in one part. Rinoa is far from shy.

I have to say the next tale sounds pretty interesting :P.. It reminds me of how, well, masculine Adel looked in the game, lol. I've actually been looking for a story about Laguna & gang capturing Adel, but I'm disappointed that there is not a single story about this (that I've found) :(...Anyway, the next chapter sounds amusing and I love Laguna, so I hope you haven't dropped it. :)
ChocolateTruffles chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Love it!
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
great squall/quistis! the next chapter seems interesting, laguna with adel the she-hulk? XD and, always love shiva and siren's banter, great job there! can't wait for squall/selphie's chapter; that's one story just waiting to be told!

will this series focus on only the ff8 cast?
Savaris chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Yeah, Xu's a magnificent bas %&* indeed. Your one yourself actually. You don't have to worry about nothing, you got their characters just right and the circumstances between Squall's association with the Doc, Seifer and Xu is believable.

Good to know you haven't given up on Stalker's Log been twiddling my thumbs, waiting for updates and re-reading your previous works... Nice to know your still "still up and kicking" so to say... And if that preview at the end is any indication, the next chapter has the potential to cripple me for a bit with the images that's forcing into the back of my mind right now..
maelstrom969 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Boy do I have a a rant and a couple of swear words for you Traingham. But goddammit you got another awesome story! And Final Fantasy too! Dissidia has been aggravating a certain itch for some time now and this certainly does the trick!

Awesome story! Can't wait for more! (Stalker's Log too! just 25% more! )
ThaumaturgicAdversary chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
You are an excellent writer. I loved reading this. Laughed at the GF conversation. I look forward to your next tale in anticipation.