Reviews for Little White Lies
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
That's it?
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
"His collar was up; trying to hide the hickey Jenny had given him the night before. He had retaliated by making finger mark bruises on her hips that she would no doubt feel for a few days. Jenny hadn't minded, she loved being marked by him and Gibbs was a very possessive man. He considered himself the real injured party though; he looked like damn a teenager. Or DiNozzo." - Gibbs with a hickey, just the thought of it, ever mind the mental pic made me laugh.

"I miss Jenny." He didn't say anything, so Abby decided to elaborate. "I know it's been three years, but she was like our Mom, you know? Well not your Mom, considering you two were kinda into each other but our Team Mom, right? I miss her coming down to see how I was and you guys yelling at each other but not really meaning it, not like what you do it with Director Vance as you both kinda do mean it when you yell at each other. I just…" Abby paused for a moment, noticing that Gibbs face was contorted in pain. "I'm sorry, Gibbs." She had made the wrong choice. She should have never brought it up, what had she been thinking? After her speech ended she threw her arms around Gibbs, squishing him tight. Still he didn't say anything, just patted the top of her Caf Pow when she was through hugging him and left. She would bet the rest of her daily Caf Pow's that the photograph would be gone by lunch." - Is it OK to feel sorry for Abby? Or even right, given what we readers know through dramatic irony?

Gibbs' and Jenny's phone conversation was SO cute.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Loved it! Beautiful piece. So nice that you've turned it into a little series. :)
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I am so happy you decided to make this into a series. And I hope you write many, many more. I loved this one. I like how Gibbs is feeling guilty for lying to the team - because I think that is exactly how Gibbs would feel.

I hope we'll get to learn why Jenny had to go away and I hope she'll return...:D

Write more! This was great! M. xx
Lost.on.the.Battlefield chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Good stories keep it up
hopesmom888 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I am so loving this series, can't wait for the next installment. As far as the dog goes how about Marseille, that would be cute for a little girl dog. A fluffy little thing that Gibbs would totally scoff at and good naturely ridicule.
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I loved it, I'm so glad you're continuing this story!
yathink1123gmail.com chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Name the dog "Gunny". Looking forward to the rest of the story...nice job!
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Mmmm I think I'm going to like this 'California Series'. Loved 'Puppet Strings', and loved this! Gibbs keeping Jenny hidden is definitely going to take its toll on him, and even after three years, the team won't be over it. Poor Abby, not saying anything because she didn't want to hurt Gibbs, then saying something and getting upset that she'd upset him (um...I think that made sense). Either way, great job-I look forward to more!