Reviews for But For Now
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Frustrated Auggie! Hah. Is it bad that I enjoyed reading his frustration? It's extremely entertaining to get a glimpse of what he's feeling. I'm actually partial to it. I agree, that little tidbit does seem like foreshadowing.

I'm sure you're not alone in wanting an Auggie soooo bad. We can commiserate with each other. ;)
holograffiti chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh, helloooo! How awesome of a one-shot is this? You rock!
remuslives chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
*recommended by NeoNails

that was spectacular. i loved that moment in the show.
mag721 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
this was awesome! of course, i don't know why i didn't get a notification for it! stupid FF sometimes! :) lol
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Excellent! Finally a story where Auggie is a "regular" guy who just wants the sex. Thanks. It's good to see a new perspective on his character.
mintmelodygirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great story! I now get (on top of watching the new episode) that I'll never get a guy that hot. However your piece was great and well he's mouth watering so I'll never complain if he suddenly have that thought about me in a similar situation.

Also if you get Auggie then can I call Jai? Because life really should be fair.

Thanks! ;P
Trish47 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nice drabble (if that's what it's called). I like the foray into Auggie's darker, sexually frustrated, manly thoughts. You can't just straddle a guy's lap and have a normal, innocent conversation without there being some sort of underlying motive. I think Annie knew exactly what she was doing in that scene. ;)

Anyway, I wouldn't blame him for having these kinds of thoughts. He is a man, after all. And he's a very flirtatious, sexually active man, which I think you captured nicely.

On another note I'm going to have to go watch that gym scene again. I think I missed something. Then again, last night's ep was really faced paced and I was trying to multitask. Overall, I think I liked it. I'll like this season even more if they keep giving us little moments like this. :)

Thanks for the drabble.

-Trish
northerlywind chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Brilliant! By the way it is Jai not Jay. Other than that tiny slip, this was a perfectly portrayed characterization of sexually frustrated!auggie. Good job. Especially liked the last line.
NeoNails chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yay! You're back, too! I was going to reply to the review you sent me (thanks a ton, hon) but I saw you had something new when I checked in to CA & I was so excited I immediately brought up a review. So I haven't technically read it yet. Give me a second. :)

...Okay, now I've read it. & I say again, YAY! I'm happy such great writers are covering the her straddling him in the van scene. I swear I thought I was hallucinating when I first watched it until I realized, yup, she straddled him. & they're talking. Like this is totally normal.

You did a really fantastic job (mostly because there was no way any rational human being could consider that situation totally kosher) & I' looking forward to seeing what else you whip up. :D
wigginluvr chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hmm, like that new perspective on the relationship :) Loved that scene, too!