Reviews for The Wedding Rings
I love this so much!
MalfoysMuggleMrs chapter 10 . 2/9
Awesome job! I loved this
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 1/18
Wow, Hermione that's just cruel.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/18
Poor bastards.
belladonablush chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
This was a great story...honest & raw! I can't believe it's your first one...I hope you keep writing because you do it well!
StephanieTronco chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Love love love this story
Mh3628 chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
That was beautiful and amazing. Thank you.
Em chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
First off, AAAHHHHHH HJJKHHFVJCSAZVJKJLMOJGVB

Phew. Now that that's out of the way, this is one of the best bloody things I've ever been lucky enough to lay eyes on! You're so, so talented, and you've turned a rather impossible scenario into something completely plausible.

This story was heart-wrenching, soul-crushing and just all round beautiful. Beautiful, utterly beautiful. I loved every bit, every word, but I was so fearful for the end. Yet you made it amazing!

Absolutely love this. Good luck with all future endeavours x
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 10 . 9/27/2016
Woooooow. This was so hard to read for me, a devoted wife.

I really loved it though.
viv-heart chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
Out of one marriage and right into the next one.. Is that smart?
But now to the review; I enjoyed this story. Even though I usually dont like smut you can write it pretty well. Kudos for that.
I was Quite surprised with Rons reaction to Hermione cheeting but it was believable
stephrob92 chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
Loved this...I would love to see more stories from you.
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Wow, what a opening chapter. You don't pull and punches do you lol. It was well written and leaves lots of questions they are obviously having a affair. I tend to get a bit squeamish when he calls her a mud blood in a sexual way it has such a dark meaning and something he used to hurt her. I understand why it's used in that way it's not a negative just a personal uncomfortable feeling. Then again I should imagine that's why it's used ;)
Anika Cobriana chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
Loved it
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Beautiful story! You certainly are talented. Keep writing! :)
MrsDracoMalfoy91 chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
Maddeningly awesome! I felt bad for the way their relationship started was wrong, but that's just how destiny planned it to be. Thay had to experience life with other people first to know how much amazing life together would be! Love it!