Reviews for The Wedding Rings
windyshoes chapter 10 . 7/25
Absolutely loved reading this! Love how you wrote Draco!
futurewoman23 chapter 10 . 7/12
this was fantastic! :D
futurewoman23 chapter 6 . 7/12
damn.
futurewoman23 chapter 4 . 7/12
i thought he was not married so i was like—what—but then he's married to astoria and im like 'what this cheating slimey git—wait he doesnt love her, obvs'—and then i was like, oh merlin i feel so sorry for her but my dramione self was just like "fuck that shit dramione killed it!"
This story made me feel so conflicted. On the one hand, I felt so sorry for Ron - he didn't deserve to be betrayed like that - but on the other, Hermione and Draco were so perfect for each other that it seemed to cancel everything else out. I loved the ending - we don't know for sure that Draco proposed, but his impulsive nature certainly suggests that he may have. Over all, it was great!

XxDreamsOfEternalBliss )
Never a Writer chapter 10 . 2/22
YAY! Sweet ending!
Never a Writer chapter 9 . 2/22
PLEASE don't let Ron walk in on them
Never a Writer chapter 8 . 2/22
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Never a Writer chapter 7 . 2/22
Yay! Thanks for this. I really wanted to know how everything started. Plus, I'm not looking forward to Ron finding out that Hermione's been cheating
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 2/22
Oh SHIT
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 2/22
I love your take on Draco and Hermione
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 2/22
I hope she doesn't get caught! That'd be horrible, especially since she's famous
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 2/22
LOL this is the most I've ever felt sorry for Ron, but I like the story so far. I wish Hermione would just gather her courage and do what needs to be done.
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 2/22
That was bloody intense, but poor Ron! She's got to leave him, or tell him the truth.
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 2/22
Damn! That was really good! I hope we get to find out how this started. I feel a bit bad for Ron though, Hermione should get a divorce if she wants to bang other people