Reviews for The Wedding Rings
DracoShagMe chapter 10 . 11/25/2017
i honestly dont like adultery themes but for you, this story is an exception. i cried at how raw and passionate their love was. how sexual it was to the point they were addicted to each other. to the point that it was not a mere want but a needan essential thing for living. i love eeverything i was touched how Ron was accepting and how he handled it maturely. i cried so much. thank merlin for sharing this
xcessyx chapter 10 . 10/30/2017
okay I never like story about cheating but I stayed because you are an amazing writer, I love everything about this story (except the theme ofc) Another is their passion here pewh its so hot!
malugargula chapter 10 . 10/29/2017
Great and hot
ali chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
this is the cutest shit I have ever seen in my goddamn life holy wow
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 10 . 8/6/2017
Ron was so understandable. I was probably going to be very angry. Loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2017
I loved it! I just read it and it is one of my favorite Draco/Hermione story here!
LullabyTales chapter 10 . 6/17/2017
So glad to see the happy ending for both of them. And glad that she ended it quite well with Ron.
ilovefictionalboys chapter 10 . 6/13/2017
THIS IS SO GOOD! I love this story so much.. it's absolutely perfect. It has the right amount of everything and is written so well! I hope you write more stories!
kittyblue101 chapter 10 . 5/29/2017
this was my very first fanfiction that i ever read 2 years ago and still remains my favourite even now! such a great story! would you mind r&r my new fanfiction that i wrote? it would be much appreciated!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2017
I hope you caome back to the fandom with more phenomenal dramione stories such as The Wedding Rings. You are an amazing writer and I cannot wait to read more from you.
Dreameuro chapter 10 . 5/16/2017
This has truly honestly become one of my favorite stories on this site as of now. This was so good, you are an amazing writer and this is just what I imagine when I consider Draco and hermione relationship. Congrats on being amazing. Keep up the writing! I'm about to scour your profile for more stories!
HoveringthroughoutTime chapter 10 . 5/7/2017
Read this all in one go, it was amazing. You weave hit steamy sex and emotion together so so well, its a rare talent. So fucking good.
loveya676 chapter 10 . 2/18/2017
I love this so much!
MalfoysMuggleMrs chapter 10 . 2/9/2017
Awesome job! I loved this
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
Wow, Hermione that's just cruel.