Reviews for The Wedding Rings
MrsDracoMalfoy91 chapter 10 . 6/12
Maddeningly awesome! I felt bad for the way their relationship started was wrong, but that's just how destiny planned it to be. Thay had to experience life with other people first to know how much amazing life together would be! Love it!
cosmoswithchaos chapter 10 . 5/13
That was amazing! The ring at the end was perfect!
houdinicarol chapter 10 . 5/3
Omg! A ring!
Beautiful end, lovely story.
Dousy Black chapter 10 . 3/16
Que historia tan bonita! La leí en una mañana y me encantó! Escribes muy muy bonito! Saludos desde México!
aulivia.aven chapter 10 . 3/12
Bet you know that everyone that read this story LOVE it soooooo much! Love this type of plot very much. The struggle of Hermione and the dark side of Draco. Against the moral. Both of them. How lovely are they.
Once again, thank you for such a lovely fanfic.
Really do wish you have one new story about them.
Ps:
English is not my native language ,might have some grammar problem in this review.
Nanda Magnail chapter 10 . 2/14
THIS FIC IS AMAZING

FOUR FOR YOU, THE WEDDING RINGS, YOU GO, THE WEDDING RINGS

Perfect combination of smut and a story. Seriously, just love it.
Setshuka Ran chapter 10 . 2/5
the end is so unbelievably perfect. this. is. ridiculously. the best. part of any of this fict. and that is Awesome!
dracotastic chapter 9 . 1/7
I just finished reading this and I think this is one of the best I've ever read! Yes, it's true, some might say it's OOC but that's the interesting part isn't it, you wouldn't know what'll happen next and that makes things interesting. Anyway, like I said, it's one of the best I've read so far! Good work! This is too long even for me but lol, nobody cares. Keep writing! Lots of love x
alwaysandforever430 chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
Beautiful! Loved it :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
yeah these suck really bad lmao
windyshoes chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Absolutely loved reading this! Love how you wrote Draco!
characetsworld6891 chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
this was fantastic! :D
characetsworld6891 chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
damn.
characetsworld6891 chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
i thought he was not married so i was like—what—but then he's married to astoria and im like 'what this cheating slimey git—wait he doesnt love her, obvs'—and then i was like, oh merlin i feel so sorry for her but my dramione self was just like "fuck that shit dramione killed it!"
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
This story made me feel so conflicted. On the one hand, I felt so sorry for Ron - he didn't deserve to be betrayed like that - but on the other, Hermione and Draco were so perfect for each other that it seemed to cancel everything else out. I loved the ending - we don't know for sure that Draco proposed, but his impulsive nature certainly suggests that he may have. Over all, it was great!

XxDreamsOfEternalBliss )