Reviews for What He's Seen
Cyres chapter 1 . 3/24
This is not "totally crap", this is totally AWESOME! I truly loved reading this. I like how you represented the thoughts of the young five year old Lambo; they were quite realistic, and what you'd expect from someone that age.

I think you did great the time leaps. I could tell the difference between past and present. I also loved the ending, it was quite sad (I love sad things).

I have only described one fanfic before as "peaceful", and I proclaim this shall be the second. Why peaceful? Sure, there was violence, explosion death, and a sad funeral, and all; but this all came from the POV of a five year old, and children have a truly amazing outlook on the world. Sure tragedy is tragedy, and I would also describe this short, but great story as tragic, and angsty, and more, but I also find it... peaceful. (for some reason... probably it's just me).

memo ouji-sama chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Somehow, I feel as if this short fic speaks a lot of things... like a million different things. And everytime I read it, I feel like I am Lambo witnessing those things, assuring myself as much as my 5 year old mind can. In a way, Lambo is maturely immature, elderly childish, wisely stupid. (If those are even words.)
27x19x chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Omg... This thought never crossed my mind at all. You made my eyes water at this... Such angst, author-san. I love you for this!
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This made me want to cry. It was really thoughtfully written. I always wondered why no one asked Lambo about the future (it doesn't really seem like Tsuna or most of the guardians would think of the consequences that knowing something like that could have on their lives), and also how Lambo would likely have seen the ten-year-later future, and never mentioned anything about it. He doesn't exactly seem like the quiet type in the anime if you know what I mean. Anyway, I feel that Lambo is a rather under-appreciated character, and I really appreciated this piece.
corintios chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
its good.
Fate Camiswhil chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I'm writing a fic where Tsuna dies in parallel worlds, it's entitled 'Tsuna's Black Flame,' and you know, this story of yours fit mine a little too well. I have always been curious of what that little cow of ours had seen in the future, considering the hints his 20-year-later self provided for us in the anime. This was a really nice view, I'm so glad I read this. And thanks for a good read. :D
VoidVoice chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Why just why?
Everyone who made up a fanfic says "yeah total crap but i still want to share"
I really does annony me that a actually good fic become a annoying fic... :(
This is really goodd and why not be proud of it and say"hey, i have worked hard on this and i hope you enjoy it like i did"
I din't like it when people put themself down!
Ahhh my ranting Dx
50V chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
"I-Pin found him later in the bathroom, crying his eyes out."
This line, this fucking line almost made me tear up. This...this is great. Amazing. Superb.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was a good idea for a story. It was a sad read but well written and I liked the idea of it. Nobody ever does bother to ask Lambo what he see's and there has to be at least one version of the future that isn't happy out there. Ja.
ninjafujoshi chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Kazukimi chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
So sad. This fic made me cry for lambo.
Minierra chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is so... depressing. And sad. Yeah.
But this is also one of the most touching story I've ever read in this fandom. Poor little Lambo (̩̩̩̩̩̩)
I like the last paragraph most. I don't know, but when you said "Lambo crying his eyes out" I feel sooooooo sad. Lambo... I think I wanna hug him badly now :'(
pinkus-pyon chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
mou pobrecito lambo T.T gran fic n.n
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Lambo... D':
how come? you are already so strong from a kid...