Reviews for What He's Seen
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
ITS NOT CRAP
its good.
Fate Camiswhil chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I'm writing a fic where Tsuna dies in parallel worlds, it's entitled 'Tsuna's Black Flame,' and you know, this story of yours fit mine a little too well. I have always been curious of what that little cow of ours had seen in the future, considering the hints his 20-year-later self provided for us in the anime. This was a really nice view, I'm so glad I read this. And thanks for a good read. :D
VoidVoice chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Why just why?
Everyone who made up a fanfic says "yeah total crap but i still want to share"
I really does annony me that a actually good fic become a annoying fic... :(
This is really goodd and why not be proud of it and say"hey, i have worked hard on this and i hope you enjoy it like i did"
I din't like it when people put themself down!
Ahhh my ranting Dx
Sorry.
50V chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
"I-Pin found him later in the bathroom, crying his eyes out."
This line, this fucking line almost made me tear up. This...this is great. Amazing. Superb.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
THIS IS NOT CRAP I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was a good idea for a story. It was a sad read but well written and I liked the idea of it. Nobody ever does bother to ask Lambo what he see's and there has to be at least one version of the future that isn't happy out there. Ja.
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
OHMYGOSHMYFEELS!
Kazukimi chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
So sad. This fic made me cry for lambo.
Minierra chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is so... depressing. And sad. Yeah.
But this is also one of the most touching story I've ever read in this fandom. Poor little Lambo (̩̩̩̩̩̩)
I like the last paragraph most. I don't know, but when you said "Lambo crying his eyes out" I feel sooooooo sad. Lambo... I think I wanna hug him badly now :'(
pinkus-pyon chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
mou pobrecito lambo T.T gran fic n.n
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Lambo... D':
how come? you are already so strong from a kid...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
sad and nice
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
It makes sense that a child like Lambo would bat away the future he had witnessed. Or pretend to not be affected.
43 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Nice idea!

I never actually thought / found anything like that, so it's actually kinda refreshing~

Thanks for the story! (‘ ‘ )
43 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Nice idea!

Thanks for the story! (‘ ‘ )