Reviews for Meet in the Middle
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
...are you serious? are you actually gonna leave it there without an update?! WHAT THE HELL DUDE?! UPDATE!
this is BRILLIANT!
fcCp
icequeen3125 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
i am so lost mabye u could explane in the next chp plz
Speedstress chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
bravo. great place to quit. you should be proud.
Green Giant Uranus chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Update... Please... O_O
Sapphire00Moonlight chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
AHHH WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME! XD Please update this story and your other Young Justice story. ;A; PLEASE!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
really really good
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
please update
CheezyBrie chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next )

That was a perfect way to end the chapter... Cliffie or not. Update soon!

- Alie V
Unknown chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Sweet loving it so far.
Imsertname chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Hate cliffe's plz update!
dexteritys chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
i hate it how the most amazing story only gets like 12 reviews. this is so good, you deserve WAY more than only 12 reviews/ i mean, you left a frickin cliff hanger! come on people, show some gratitude! this is a great story, and please update soon because i love it! :)
Shyguy1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
yes, you have left us with two cliff hangers. That's ok though. I don't really have much to say except "good job". The characters are wonderfully represented and the story seems to be in full motion. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
MidnightRoulette chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I am loving this story! You have a great handle on the pacing and on the character's characteristics haha. I hope you update soon!
NCISlover96 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I like this version better than the other one. Dont get me wrong! I liked the other one too but I just like this one better because of the speed you are taking it at, its going nice and easy and not at all rushed. I liked this chapter the best so far! Good job and please update soon!
Serenity.Jones chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Haha. Nice A/N.

But yes, two cliff hangers. And a very curious reader. :) update soon!