Reviews for You
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Love it! Especially the horsey bit at the start...I wish my horse was as nice/trustworthy as Gilbert's (she's a total bitch who rears when you try and get her to stand still). Little Luddy is so cuuuuuuute
W chapter 44 . 9/19/2012
Your story is, in my opinion, one of the best stories about Germany and Prussia, and also Russia. It really made me sad, nearly crying, to read some of the parts, which doesn't happen really often... Though I couldn't stop. I really love how you pictured Prussia, the way he was before the WWII and after, and even the changes he's been through with Ivan.
Also, learning about the Holocaust was for me too a very maturing and shocking act. I've been to the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp, and it was really hard for me to bear it.
I really love your story, my comment was probably totally off-topic and stuff but... I just wanted to say it.
Reading about all these Prussian cities wiped away made my heart almost break. It was incredibly sad and... Tragic. I was in many of those cities. My friend identifies himself Prussian. His father was Prussian and his granfather was in Wehrmacht, but it's probably nothing to be proud of.
Greeting from Gotenhafen aka Gdynia, it's a city near Danzig and Zoppot.
takelos14 chapter 44 . 6/4/2012
Such an addictive story! Was chapter 44 the last chapter?
Eisteufel chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ooooww... sweet, little Ludwig, I want to pat and cuddle him so much! Well, now I'm actually really interested in this story so it is a very good thing there are plenty of other chapters I can work myself through. Like your style of writing and I am very curious of how you'll depict the story and interactions between Prussia and Germany. A lot of work to do :)

Btw there is just one small thing I already saw when I browsed through the chapter's list. It's actually "Die Endlösung" not "der". But just a little mistake I stumbled across. Keep up the good work.

Greetings from Germany, Eisteufel
Bakage chapter 44 . 1/28/2012
Funny thing is, they are the top dog right now. They have one of the most stable economies in Europe. I think Ftance and Britian is up there as well.
USClearVeilJP chapter 43 . 1/24/2012
Awww! When the chapter ended I almost cried. I cant wait for the next one :)
USClearVeilJP chapter 41 . 1/6/2012
3 LOVE
evanesca chapter 41 . 1/6/2012
this was very lovely! I enjoyed it very much
SnowyNightsInSummerDays chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Im not even done, but I LOVE THIS! and thanks to this it helped me with my history hw :3 ahh hetalia, we love you 33
Arya May chapter 40 . 1/5/2012
This isn't bad, I suppose. Needs some tweaks in grammar, spelling, and formatting here and there, but the whole thing overall is okay. I look forward to an update.
orestessober chapter 40 . 1/5/2012
Once more crying at this beautiful piece of fiction.
Bakage chapter 39 . 12/26/2011
oh my god...all those cities/towns were renamed...that's just scary.

i think i get what gilbert feels right now, not knowing rather you're one thing or another. I can kinda relate to that, i feel as if i'm supposed to be Hong Kong-nese, but everyone says its the same thing as Chinese. and its the same with the Taiwanese. People still call them chinese, even when they asked to be called Taiwanese.

i don't know if that really made any sense or not..

Merry Christmas to you and may God bless you.
orestessober chapter 39 . 12/25/2011
This story has once more made me cry. Hard. I make sure that in every class that I have, every student knows what my beloved Prussia is, not just the character but the once proud nation. I can proudly claim that I have Prussian in me and I feel it my need to educate the people of my class, the class of 2016. This story and my extensive studying I put into Germany/Prussia/WWII make it simply unbearable to listen to those kids who happily joke about this war, maybe the fact I will yell at them that this is not a joking manor when no-one else does, is the reason for my multiple detentions, but I believe it is all worth it. Sorry for the letter, I just felt the urge to spill it all out to someone who could understand and who would, hopefully, listen. Happy a very happy holiday, and new year. ~Emina St.
Morsooh chapter 39 . 12/25/2011
You are The best hetalia author!

I think that "You" is The best fanfic about Prussia and Germany.

And some chapters make me cry,...

You are just so awesome! I don't even know how you can write something so..beautiful, sad,... Anyway you, and your fanfic's are awesome:)

~ Merry Christmas 3

(hope you can understand something my poor english...)
Preu chapter 38 . 12/5/2011
:D

I have to say that the history was very accurate in the book and the story well-written.

However, the only historical blip that bothered me a bit was Prussia's support for the socialist party. Prussia's ruling class were the Junkers and they always tried to stamp out the Liberals and Socialist, especially in the case of Otto von Bismark.

I find that your twists work in well with the plot, though. Keep up the good work!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »