Reviews for But The Greatest of Them All is Love
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
It was . . . Beautiful . . . !

Absolutely Beautifully Wonderful !

I Agreed that The Greatest of Them All is Love !

They're so Purely in Love !

even the Court let them . . . !
Crozzack chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Simply beautiful. Your story has helped me to understand love better and that there will still be better judgement for a true compassion, and that love indeed conquer all :) Thank you for writing this, you have no idea how this story had opened my mind after years of believing that love is just an unadulterated myth and always mistaken as a sin. Thank you.
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh dear.

I've read this fic before, but I haven't dropped a review yet, I AM SUCH A FAIL.

Let me tell you how this fic affected me. This fic had always been in my mind. I could imagine Seraphim!Arthur and Priest!Alfred so perfectly in my head. One day I was outside the house. I have the urge to read a USUK fic. Then, out of nowhere, your story popped in my head (again). The need to read your fic again was so strong that I have to make sure I had the correct title (not sure with 'The Greatest..' or 'But The Greatest...'). And when I started reading again... TuT I just love it more and more.

I love how Arthur braved everything to share the love he felt for Alfred. I love how pure Alfred was. And I love how Arthur was happy with him and that he kept the soul with him after Alfred died. It's marvelous. Beautiful. I can't.

TuT QuQ *all my feels*
aias13aura chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I never thought this is going to be possible,

I was having a hard time searching some USUK fics that talks about spiritual things and in a positive way...aww...*blushes* I LOVE THIS! -translation:I love you! I love your work!-

If I'm just in front of you, I would glomped at you and hugged you non-stop n.n

nee nee,is it okey if I make this into a fan comic? Pretty Please? *v*
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is so magnificent! Everything about this is beautiful and perfect. Gaaaaaaaah the feels!
MoonShadow269 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
WONDERFUL! I have to say, I love your stories. This was written with such artistic talent (yes, I consider writing an art-one of the best types of art, EVER!) that I couldn't the warm feeling that bubbled inside of me after I finished reading this one. Yes, you managed to turn around the branch of Christianity around a little, but you twisted it just the right way, I think. It's true-you should be able to love no matter what. As for Alfred, I was surprised to see he was a priest! Either way, you pulled it off. I always thought priests were supposed to be mellow people who have a super sharp and serious edge from time to time. You did a wonderful job, warm fuzzies! XD
Zeth Dankera chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Ah this is so anti-Christian...

Damn.

EPICNESS!

(lol I feel guilty now because I'm a hardcore Christian at times and yet I'm reading this stuff... Just wow..)

WTH IMITATION BLACK IS PLAYING!

Even more sacrilegious...
dsfnskjjgidfjis chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh my goodness. That was absolutely heatwarming. So beautiful! I'm not religious at all, but this fanfic is by far my favourite! Honestly that was beautiful and nearly left me in tears. Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Dear, Cheese-kun,

I felt it was a necessity to type you about the story you wrote named "But The Greatest of Them All is Love", you see, I am not a religious individual which made me unsure of reading this particular piece but your story moved me to tears when I read the climax and ending; not only that but it emphasized the real moral that whatever you fancy and desire as along as it is pure and with good intentions then it should be fight for. Maybe I got the moral wrong, maybe that was not the point, but needless to say, it captivated me. Keep on typing.

Sincerely, compulsive reader
Chandinee Richards chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love it! The writing is flawless, and you keep the Arthur and Alfred in character in the entire thing!
feralfairy chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
To my liking?

No way. Not at all.

- I love it. It's amazing. Great work. Really. It's brilliance, actually. That's what it is. I'm sure i'll be thinking about this for days to come. It's so sweet, and written so powerfully.

I'm off to stalk more of your work.
arekisandora07 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I'M NOT CRYING...I-I'm not...crying...

* sniffs *

God...this story made my day. So b-beautiful...
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I LOVE THIS. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. *tear*
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
this was beautifully written!I loved every second I was reading it! The story and feeling behind it was all so sweet! Definite fave!
Hikari Kaoru chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh god, this is so beautiful that I cried i.i

I love fics with Britannia Angel, and this is the best of the all!

PS: Sorry any errors, english isn't my first language and most part I learned by myself, in other words, I suck writing in english (but I can read very well... usually.)