Reviews for Ga Rei Hime
xn3ct chapter 6 . 12/4
Great idea doing a Mai Hime/Otome Ga Rei Zero crossover! I really like where this was going and your writing.

When Natsuki first met Rena, I though I was Shizuru undercover (posing or disguised as Rena or whatever), since she said "oh my" when they met and her physical description is kind of similar and Nat was kind of attracted to her. Haha. When I realised it was the REAL Rena. Obv I am too obsessed with Shiznat...
Oh, can't wait when Natsuki and Shizuru meet!
Love it
Kuruga Shizuru 19 chapter 5 . 7/16
hola he leĆ­do tu fic y me a encantado por favor continua la historia esta muy buena como para abandonarla
sayonara
You really late in update this. N the pace is slow too. Please upda soon
You have an interesting story going here. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. :]
ladye36a chapter 5 . 3/14
Shiz/nat please pleas pleas
Man, I can't wait when Natsuki and Shizuru's group will meet! :)
cooool story!
Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Natsuki's mental trauma remains as well now that she will lose her head over this situation once again. At least she'll be a main character of this fanfic rather than becoming a one episode wonder along with her team mates, pissing off the viewers in the process.

With that said, I like how you manage to sneak in Natsuki's name in the character box as her name wasn't in it for Gai-Rei. Good thing Mai-Hime happens to have a character with the same first name and a surname starts with K.

I'll check back later and read the rest, it is interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Definitely shiznat coz it will be so cool shiz a leader of the nat"hunt" & sametime a worried lover sort of more pls.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
interesting!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
i love it:) thanks for the update:)
chaosrin chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
Wonder how Mai reacts, its nice they can stop for a beer mid-fight.