Reviews for Ga Rei Hime
YFIQ chapter 1 . 3/25
Natsuki's mental trauma remains as well now that she will lose her head over this situation once again. At least she'll be a main character of this fanfic rather than becoming a one episode wonder along with her team mates, pissing off the viewers in the process.

With that said, I like how you manage to sneak in Natsuki's name in the character box as her name wasn't in it for Gai-Rei. Good thing Mai-Hime happens to have a character with the same first name and a surname starts with K.

I'll check back later and read the rest, it is interesting.
Definitely shiznat coz it will be so cool shiz a leader of the nat"hunt" & sametime a worried lover sort of more pls.
interesting!
i love it:) thanks for the update:)
chaosrin chapter 4 . 2/20
Wonder how Mai reacts, its nice they can stop for a beer mid-fight.
You have to let her end up Shizuoka please!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
AWESOME chapter! Please more!
natalia.aguilar.33633 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
omg *O* continues pleace juju
The Reality DumPer chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Well I love Natsuki in GaRei.
And I've tried to watch Mai Hime once (about first 3 EP) but found that I didn't like it...
But I'd still go after this story, since it's in the Ga Rei universe.
yurimylove chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
I love the whole Mai Hime, Otome, Zwei, and Sifr series, as well as the Ga-Rei: Zero anime. So this crossover is right up my alley. You've made the Hime characters fit well in the ga rei world, and presented an engaging story for them. Am greatly enjoying this fanfic so far, and look forward to more chapters to come.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
loooove this so much. you have my full attention in this story. please update soon
so, you make shizuru or mai or nao as necrophilia?
WhitewolfKruger chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
YESS! FINALLY! BUT IT NEEDS TO BE LONGER! T_T BUT IM STILL HAPPY. PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS.
-Wk
EAnIL chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
thank you for sharing... Looking forward for more. Also Im seeing some shibame(?) hime contents.
WhitewolfKruger chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Hmmm, was bored and looking though the crossovers but it seems I have found a pleasant one. Hope this one stays. I have seen a few with different crossovers that no longer exist. Love to read more.
-Wk
Dark-Key0 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh! Either Shizuru or Nao is fine.