Reviews for Where Freedom Walks
M1ndb3nd chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Haha! Love it! This story is a gem. It's hard to imagine what might/will happen when he finally gets the anklet off - but you've captured very well one of the more-outlandish perspectives, I would gather. And in quite a realistic and comedic way too. Well done!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
What a perfect ending! I almost wanted to cry. I wasn't expecting your homage to the Pilot, but you wrote it with an incredible balance of heartfelt emotion and humor. Great work on this story!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Ah, a little twist. :) I couldn't help but laugh as I imagined Neal making off with that chunk of foam.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Sorry for the delay in reviewing! I loved all of Neal's gifts to his friends. Mozzie's "'Speak up, I couldn't hear over the con in your voice'" cracked me up. :)
Ultracape chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
This was adorable. I loved what Neal went through in order to work with Peter again. Good story.
Leverte chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Eldorah, if i could i would give you a world! You made me cry and smile and cry again. But at the end you made me BELIEVE.

Thank you! Million times thank you!
Ultracape chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really like this. I loved the way you had the argument going and Jones, Diana and Neal attempting to have a conversation to ignore it. That was excellent timing and dialog, very impressive. I also liked the emotions in play here, it was subtle but heartbreaking at the same time.
Anonamus-A chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Ah, gotta love the banter! So what? Is Neal the FBI's pet convict for the rest of his life, since running the second time is most likely a life sentance? Either way, good story. -A
govgal chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
interesting perspective!
Mistress Martin chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Very nice! Looking forward to more, that last line got me...right there, ya know?
morgo7kc chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Aww! Love it! Fantastic job! I love the way Neal repeated the lines he used in the Pilot.
huge sg1 fan chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
that was a good story. i loved the last part. it was so funny. it made me smile. :)
morgo7kc chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Uh oh, I hope that was part of the plan? Good chapter! Again Mozzie's performance was hilarious. Neal's plan *was* kinda clever, if it works...
morgo7kc chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Well, this chapter was interesting! I had fun with your anagrams and I like how you used things Neal actually did steal. Neal's probably exhausted from traveling so much, but I wish I could've gone with him all those places! Haha
morgo7kc chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Love this! Mozzie made me laugh the entire time, you did a great job writing him. I wonder what Neal has planned...