Reviews for You're the only one I'm dreaming of
SimoneAW chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I loved it, and I really wouldn't mind seeing Chris and Darren with two kids in 10 years. ;)
guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That was so cute! I fell in love with them.
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was so incredibly hot, and achingly sweet. Awwww!

I am so jealous of Chris ;)
RyanReta chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Fluffy CrissColfer slash...doubt there's anything better.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awwww, I LOVED this! There aren't enough Married!Criss Colfer fanfics out there, but of the few I've read this was DEFINITELY my favorite. Thanks for writing! D
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was so cute (: Adored it!
a math nerd chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
just as an fyi they would have met 12 years before not 10

Chris is 21 and Darren 24, in the story they are 33 and 36 respectively.

great job otherwise!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is adorable. And by the way, your sex scenes are just as wonderful as the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
awww that cute i love it
CE Winters chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
YESSSSS, DARREN COLFER. WIN. I vote that arrangement when they get married :P && Ev is totally GPOY-me when I'm playing Pokemon XD "DO NOT TALK TO ME - DO NOT TALK TO ME I AM IN THE MOST INTENSE BATTLE OF MY LIFE, JUST NO. /dies

I love CrissColfer as parents :'D Guh, they would make such lovely parents, too! OMGGGGG, Laughing forever at Chris being a noisy sexytimes partner BWAHAHAHAHA. "Dadddyyy, are you okay in there? You sound like you're dying D:"

*ahem* BUT SO HOT. TOTALLY HOT. And so adorable at the same time - how they knew the other's little nuances, but everything was still so passionate and perfect...guhhhh *u*
Klainelover12 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
wao honey that was the cutest thing!

so sweet! 3
Love is Undefined chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved the fluffy bit, it was so sweet! Got to admit I didn't read the rest because I'm don't really like fics about real people but... 3
Blank chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So this was sooo supermegafoxyawesomeHOT ! ! ! Loved it! And ur ending wasn't crap!
Marth1112 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved it!
Oustiti chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I'm a sap. I liked the ending. The 'Tommorow he was going to fall in love with Chris all over again' is really awsome. I think it's really adorable. _A fangirls dream.