Reviews for The Daring Escape
British-at-heart1814 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was cute! :):):):):):):)
Ruu chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Oh my god. That was amazing.

At first I had no idea what was going on... and then the SMACK.

xD I thought Berwald shut the door in her face or something...
Aim-For-The-Target chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh, wow. That's the hardest I've laughed in DAYS. And I laugh *a lot*, so thats saying something! Was not expecting her to run into the door. Oh, god, tears in my eyes... I rarely favorite a story, because you usually end up going back and reading those, and you find out you don't like them anymore, so it's kinda awkward, but I would hate myself forever if I didn't favorite this one. I'm gonna keep a look out for more of your stuff _
lfmelone chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hana-Ta-MAAgo! Hana-ta-MAAgo! Go go go go gooooo HANA-TAMAGO!

This was a really funny story!

Say, would you type another one of these only mixing Peter and Raivis into it?
Deep.Dark.Yet.Dangerous chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Yay! I'm not the only one who runs into doors! ... Not that it only doors mind you. I swear doors, walls, chairs, tables, ... they all jump out at me!

Awesome story!
bkreed chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This. Was. SO cute! I died laughing X3
Baby Godzilla chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
so sweet! We need more writers like you, say wheres peter?
Wylde chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Ran into a glass door! Oh god- when I was a kid, my grandmom had a lond-haired chihuaha that did the SAME EXACT THING, only it was a sliding-glass door to the backyard that never once got opened and it happened every afternoon. Seriously- Poco was an apple-dome, and by the time she died of old (old old old) age, she'd done it so many times her head was flat- she'd realise halfway across the dining-room (with liniolium flooring) that it was closed, and put her head down to try and stop. EVERY DAY.
ApatheticWayToBe chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I loved this story so much! Amazing ending! :)
BelarusOne chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Bwahahaha. Cute :3
Hoshiko2000 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
So sweet and fluffy! I can totally imagine this scene going on in Finland and Sweden's household!
So Many Things chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That is so cute and funny!

I loved that last line so much!
RomeraFeliks chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
OMG HANATAMAGO! I love her :) Finally, a story about her. This is very well written, too. As soon as I figured out it was her, i was laughing and going "awwww" at the same time. Awesome job! :3
Emily chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I almost peed myself at the end. Silly Windex. That happened to me more then once XDD
papercorpse chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
hahahahahahahaaa! xD oh, poor hana! i feel kinda bad laughing at it, but i just find it so funny when animals run into widows/glass doors!

cute story! and written really well! i like the perspective you chose C: