Reviews for Déjà Vu
whatisgrammar chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE
I really enjoyed reading this story. Especially after having major feels.
NordicHeart chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I love this so far.
The way that you put this in Jean's perspective is similar enough to a normal person amv doesn't sound cliche or mechanical in the text.
Great job, I hope to see more of this.
I am on an iPhone chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Please tell you can still update! I really hope you can and that you didn't die it fall off the face of the planet. I hope you update soon I really am loving this.
shingaling chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Interesting idea; can't wait to read more! Also, you kept on spelling Ashley's name wrong in the first chapter (this urks me more than it should because it's my name too :P).
UrPaintedMystery chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Aw. I keep hoping she'll remember and be like "Francis? It's really you!"

PLEASE keep going, this is turning out to be wonderful.
deskdraik chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Este es el fanfic que he deseado durante tanto tiempo, ¡Eres genial! Espero que lo continúes pronto, muchas gracias! w
Fell4 chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
I hope you will put the next chapter up soon! I like France not acting like a TOTAL perve!

Fell4
OtakuHarunaHimawari chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Oh my gosh! Please cont. this! its sooooooooooooooooooooooo good! x I really do like this story so far and I would like to read more! UPDATE!XD
justanothercrazybrunette chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
This is awesome. I've actually been looking for stories with this type of idea, so I'm really glad I found this one. Keep up the good work!
Xx-Argenle-xX chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Is so good,i want more! 3 3 :)
LobsterSalad chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
wonder what'll happen if england sees her.

nice writing style
Safiiri-Havet12 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
awwwwww she got pissy at france :3 well i really have enjoyed this story i like that you discribed the surroundings with a lot of detail and the fact that you put some french into this...:D i hope you can get passed the writer's block
liondancer17 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Why is France disgusted that she's from America? He doesn't seem to dislike America. (besides maybe his taste in food)
BizarreSimplicity chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
honhonhon! what'll happen next? *pervy face*

awesome chappie~!

(and btw, since Joanna's a girl, it would be "ma chere". Sorry if I had to correct you, it's just that I see this mistake WAY too often and it's starting to get a little annoying _'')
QueenOfBeasts chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Heh heh... someone's a bit jealous, are they not? And why not? Afterall, she freaking DIED for him! And Francis' reaction to her being American was priceless! He was all like "WHAT?" and she was all like "uh..." and I was all like "LOL!" and that guy over there was all like "WTH is wrong with her?"! Ah... good times...