Reviews for The Scoobies, At the Resort, With the Cursed CD
Avalonemyst chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
If its even possible this was as good as once more with feeling
BrokenDreams03 chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
awww xander got to sing yayay cant wait for the next chap
Willie Jackson chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
So this story is drawing to a close. Can't tell how much more you have to go but I've enjoyed and can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter of your saga. Keep the pen alive and keep writing. Everyone has their issues resolved and all that stuff. Great read.
BrokenDreams03 chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
awwww that was suck a cute chapter :) loved the ending part nice. also love the other chaps too fuuny, and one sad when buffy was sing about her sister. cant wait till the next chap
Willie Jackson chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
Nothing like a little sisterly bonding to calm things down a bit. I kind of have that feeling that things are slowly starting to wrap on up with this hex and all of that. Keep with the suspense and finish this one off strong and can't wait to see what you have planned. I'm loving this more and more. Thanks again and can't wait for the next chapter.
Willie Jackson chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
Lmao! This was funny on so many levels I wouldn't know where to start. Comic relief indeed. With all of drama it's nice to see a little fun thrown into all of this. Can't wait for the next one. Nothing like young guys hitting on a cougar to get some laughs. Well done on both chapters and I hope to see this all work out rather soon. Until your next chapter or two.
Willie Jackson chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Slowly but surely huh? Those two will realize their connection soon enough. Can't wait for the next chapter and how this will all end as they head back. Loving the drama with the exes and all. Loving all of these and can't wait for what comes next.
BrokenDreams03 chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
aww i liked the ending it was sweet and buffy said i love y almost there but they know in there hearts they love each other. grrr i totally hate spike, and hate is a strong word argh. cant wait for the next chap
BrokenDreams03 chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Nice loved it :) lmao faith, ken, and billy lmao. chap 7 was cute at the end ;)
Willie Jackson chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
I see why this one is one of your favorites. Nothing like a romantic beach scene with a love song to boot. That image you provided near the end of "Lay All Your Love On Me" was priceless for sure. Both chapters are good and the story just keeps getting better. I have a soft spot for scaring the pants off of people. Don't ever stop posting these. I want to know what happens next and my suspicion is it has something to do with money. It'll be fun to see this through to the end. Can't wait for your next post.
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Good Chapter
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Willie Jackson chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Nice twist using Dancing Queen. Nothing but a little fun to shake anyone of a bad mood. Not a number I would expect but it works all the same. It still feels strange for the guys to sing girl songs. Xander had the same reaction that Landon had when he and the teens sang Honey, Honey. Adds to the fun and that makes it readable and enjoyable. Well done and can't wait for the next one. Until the next chapter.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Willie Jackson chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
I enjoyed this one. Looks like you're following the flow of the movie which is good. I can still tell what's coming though. Nicely done and all and it's fun to read. Can't wait for the next one and who gets to sing the next song. From a reader's view, I hope this all works out for everyone. Glad to see you took my advice on letting everyone know what song is in each chapter. For me, it's easier so I can listen to the song via YouTube as it adds a spice of life to the story. Well done!