Reviews for Mountain Man
elenalena chapter 8 . 2/24
I wasn't quite sure about this story when I started reading this fic. There were some details that kept me from reviewing, as I never like to leave negative reviews... If I don't like what I'm reading then I simply stop reading. But something just kept me reading; I couldn't stop. As much as some of the decisions Edward had taken had irritated me, it had also intrigued me into reading further; I needed to find out what was going to happen. And I'm so glad that I did! I actually ended up loving the story and many questionable details had made sense at the very end. It was very well written and will go on my faves list :)
XxYourSilentScreamsxX chapter 3 . 9/27/2014

"not literally!"
love ya!
bye
NeonEnigma88 chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
That was fantastic. I loved how you made Tanya and Jacob the bad, then good, then bad again characters, at least until Jacob was the good guy again. I was rather skeptical of how the story would be in the beginning, but all my worries were assuaged as I read on. Were Edward's parents Carlisle and Esme? That's the only thing I was unsure of. You had us all on the edges of our seats yet again with another mystery from you. Keep writing!
Canadac chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
An excellent story and a definite hidden Gem. It could be drawn out a bit but I actually really appreciated that it was such a quick read. I will definitely be recommending your story.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
I really enjoyed the story. I've read it twice now, and it was as good as I remembered. You have a talent. Keep up the good work!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
continue soon
ginkgo00 chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Really good story. I really wasn't sure what to believe, chapter by chapter. Thanks
JulzIzMe chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is cool. I grew up much of my life in these mountains. It really was like this when my mom was growing up. She was taught in a one room school house that was located "at the mouth of the branch" where their farm was. There was no law and people literally got away with murder there. Now they have cell phones and satelite TV, but a lot of them still have that back woods mentality.
timidvampire chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
this is heart breaking .

beautifully written x
Kree-on-toast chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
The more I read the more i love ya... you are the left sock to my right boot...

I've always loved your awesomeness... and the way your words make me feel alive for a fleeting moment, June still sucks and i don't think there is enough chocolate in the world to fix it... I really wanna get off my ass and write myself to oblivion... but i just could never compare to you :)

i need shadow from the light please... i hope you still have it...

I'm sitting here looking at the male asleep on the sofa, why doesn't he understand how much it hurts!... i bet he wont even acknowledge the anniversary...

in need of pink m&m's can you get them over in the states?
goldgirl490 chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
I love this story! I laughed, cried, and face-palmed a few times. I love the end where he becomes a "mountain man". Great job!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
I just wanted to let you know I loved this story and it was very, very good. Although I'm not a big fan of the 'Deliverance' type of setting, your characterizations and writings really drew me in.

The dialogue was good, and got more complex and plausible as the story went on. I also really loved all the twists and turns you took-at first I thought Jacob was bad, then good, then bad, then kind of benign at the end. It shows a lot of complexity in story building.

I do hope you'll consider a sequel to this story, maybe about their family. :-D
bamagal110 chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
THAT WAS SO GOOD I LOVED IT I WAS SO WORRIED RIGHT UP TOT HE END
Smile-J chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Not at all what I expected from the title Mountain Man. I really enjoyed the story, much darker than I expected. The blinkered perceptions and assumptions rang so true.

Great story. :)-J
LadyMystikal chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Thank you Sandi for posting another one of your beautiful stories. As always I enjoyed reading straight through D

You are magnificent!