Reviews for What it Takes to Love Someone 2
funfungirl chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
*breaks down crying* I don't care how long it take just, pleasssssse, continue! I love this story sooo much w!
Lunari Sakana chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
I am glad that Itachi is getting better. Sasori needs to rot in jail, and get raped a lot! Deidara needs to talk to the police, and get some help and he needs to make it up to Tobi big time!
florescentdingo chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Yay! You finally put up the next chapter! And poor Tobi, Deidara cheated on him with Sasori, Sasori poisoned his father, and now Itachi's sick too just to add to the madness! Keep up the great work!
yuuri kei chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Poor itachi! This story is pretty good! I cant wait for your next update
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Sasori really needs to die. This is so f'n intense.
HeartsNaruto chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
I loved the chapter! Poor Deidara, Tobi, Madara, Zetsu, Itachi, AND Kisame! I feel bad for all of them! Sasori can go die in a hole! No, he can die a slow, painful, agonizing death! He is an asshole! Can't wait for more! Update soon please!
florescentdingo chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Oh my kami, I had finished the 1st one a while back, and then I was like "There's a sequel? THIS IS DA GREATEST DAY OF MA LIIIIFEE!" and then I got to the end, and I was like "where the fuck is the next chapter?"

So now I get down on my and beg you to update!

Great story BTW if u haven't already fugured that out!
funfungirl chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
More! I love this story! 3 I was so sad when the first part ended! Then I got happy when you made this one xD I wants more! 3
Shika-Kiba chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
I love this story so far! Your writing style is good as well :) Please continue, you have me hooked!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
-sigh- All these mystery people are really starting to p-i-s-s me off!
Lunari Sakana chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
well I guess the three men from chapter 7 are not with Sasori or are they? well whatever I hope they get what is coming to them, Pein is going to kick their butts I know it! Deidara you finally realized that Sasori is a prick, and Tobi is the one and only for you! *rolls eyes* dumb blond. I loved this chapter, but then again I love all the chapters! 8D
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Things are getting ten times more messy. I wonder who those punks at the end were mind you. -sigh- Keep it coming!
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
lol Zetsu got jealous! poor Sasuke getting beat up like that, I wonder if those guys were friends of Sasori's? Yay Kisame to the rescue! Kick their butts! Great chapter!
HeartsNaruto chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Haha! Sasuke got hurt! Srry, I dont like him. In this story I do, so half of me is also upset. Well, the cool Sasuke got hurt so im sad. Grrrr! I hope Kisame gave them a good beating! Grrr! Great chapter! Update soon!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Aww man Madara is losing it.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »