Reviews for What it Takes to Love Someone 2
HeartsNaruto chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Madara is a total jerk for making Tobi do that! Grrr! Deidara is going to be mad, not at Tobi, but at Madara for forcing Tobi to do that! Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
oh dear, oh Madara you need get help fast! oh Tobi, I would feel the same as if I was in your shoes. Oh Zetsu needs some major loving (hugs poor man until Madara and Tobi come home). T.T this made me tear up some, but I still liked the chapter and I can't wait to read more!
Rosehickory chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I love your stories and the way you write the characters in them. If its not too much trouble could you write a Tobidei/Madadei story with Tobi/Madara as the seme? Great job with all your stories.
Lunari Sakana chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
I agree with another reviewer, that Sasori should DIE! ( oh Tobi you poor thing and Madara too. I beat Sasori till he is black and blue! I can't wait for more exciting chapters!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
-sigh- All I'm gonna say is update again soon. I'm too curious about what'll happen next.
HeartsNaruto chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Sasori! I'm gonna kill him! ( I can deal with total jerks, but Sasori is just...ugh! There isnt even a word to describe how bad he is! I hope he dies! Normally, I would be happy if someone made fun of Sasuke, but he is Naruto's boyfriend and Naruto loves him! Naruto is happy with him! So, if anyone hurts Sasuke, they hurt Naruto, and I am NOT happy with that! ( Sasori must die! Deidara needs to pull himself together and realize that Sasori doesn't care about HIM, and that Tobi is his and that he is Tobi's! I'm getting very mad! I must read more!
Lunari Sakana chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
oh poor Tobi, Deidara you are still an idiot. yay Obito will help out. This was a good chapter. Deidara needs to make up his mind, or he will lose Tobi for good.
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Finally Itachi is in the story. I'm kinda waiting for someone to snap at Deidara about this situation he really needs a reality check sugarcoating won't bring any results. Plain and simple they should tell him to make a choice b/c its not fair to Tobi and even though he's an a-s-s for starting this s-h-i-t its not fair to Sasori either. He has to pick.
HeartsNaruto chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Great chapter! I'm gonna kill Diedara! Making Tobi think it is his fault! Upsetting him like this! Why did he have to cheat? Stupid Diedara! (
Blue-Eyed-Hime26 chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Is it bad that I'm happy that Deidara and Sasori are together? Yes? Thought so... But I still love SasoDei more than anything! (except KakuHida!)
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
wow poor Madara ( never thought I would type that) that poor man, he really needs major help. Oh Tobi, I hope everything ends up ok. This is getting really good, I can't wait for the next chapter!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
I hope Madara will be okay too but I hope Deidara will get his act together and stop hurting Tobi. And where did everyone else go. Where is Itachi for one?
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
wow, Poor Madara, I hope he gets better soon. OH and poor Zetsu too, and Tobi those boys need major help. I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Oh boy...this is...I don't even know what to say. Made me feel empty inside.
Yumi-Chan214 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011