Reviews for Blizzard's Adventure Log
Williamgbirkin chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
No, it's a giant rat
LuffyGirl chapter 83 . 1/3/2012
Wha, I'm done! :'( This was sooo good! Had like a thousand chapters, lol, but very good! Can't wait to see what other stories you come up with it! :D
LuffyGirl chapter 82 . 1/3/2012
Yay! There back together like one big happy family! :') Of course, Franky started crying. Lol. Omg, the next chapter is the last one! :O I can't believe I read the whole thing! Seriously, though, is there more? XD
LuffyGirl chapter 81 . 1/3/2012
Looks like a happy ending for Rico. :) Now for Blizzard, Luffy and the crew to have there happy ending.
LuffyGirl chapter 80 . 1/3/2012
Yay! Rico found a home! :') Typical for Nami complaining about the price for the paper. Lol. And yay, to Rosa island they go to get Blizzard back! :D
LuffyGirl chapter 79 . 1/3/2012
Poor Rico. :( Kids love just about any thing and of course, the parents have to ruin it. Usopp is so annoying at certain times like this. And poor Luffy! :'( And the part when Nami sits next to him, that's from your other story, 'Medicine'. :)
LuffyGirl chapter 78 . 1/3/2012
Friendship sure is a powerful thing. I ought to know.
LuffyGirl chapter 77 . 1/3/2012
Whoo! I love it when Luffy get's angry! Well, not that angry. Lol. Let's hope Blizzard and his friend make it to an island. Btw, it's very rare seeing Luffy having control of the ship. O.o Lol.
LuffyGirl chapter 76 . 1/3/2012
I see there's nine 'Lost' parts to 'Blizzard's Adventure Log'. Is the whole story still in process or does it actually stop on 83 chapters? If so, wha! Cuz I'm enjoying it! Lol.
LuffyGirl chapter 75 . 1/3/2012
So if a dog points there tail at me, does that mean there mad at me? Lol. And those marines are so annoying! O Well, actually, it was Luffy's fault, as usual, in the first place. Lol. Go Luffy! Kick there ***! XD
LuffyGirl chapter 74 . 1/3/2012
Of course Luffy would light up a stick of dynamite. I'd figured it'd be Usopp. Lol. And why was Zolo leading the way in the first place? Lol! I'd rather be lost with Luffy! At least he'll turn it in to an adventure and we won't starve cuz of his garbage disposal of a stomach. XD
LuffyGirl chapter 73 . 1/3/2012
Sweet. :')
LuffyGirl chapter 72 . 1/3/2012
I know I say the same thing for almost every chapter but this was cute. :) And why does every guy/girl we like, always seem to have a boy/girl friend? Lol.
LuffyGirl chapter 71 . 1/3/2012
Did you really have to make poor Luffy get stabbed with a fork on his hand? Lol! This chapter sounds like it can be part of the show. :) Well, actually there's more.
LuffyGirl chapter 70 . 1/3/2012
Omg, this was so funny! I love it when they bother Zoro like this! XD!