Reviews for Threw Stones At The Stars But The Whole Sky Fell
SGAavidreader chapter 8 . 6/5
Great story, but you left me hanging! I thought we were going to experience Missouri coming. I had hoped there was some significance to the dolls turning to ashes and the one Sam kept with him as a talisman. I really, really, had hoped after all Dean and Bobby have been through we were going to see a light for Sam at the end of the tunnel. If I beg enough could there be a Chapter 9? A little AU never hurt anyone and it's never too late to keep going with an awesome story...
SGAavidreader chapter 5 . 6/4
I forgot to mention in my review of the last chapter, I listened to the song the title is based on. I really enjoyed it- a haunting piece perfect for the story.
SGAavidreader chapter 4 . 6/4
I am enjoying your story very much. Dean and Bobby are written very much in character (obviously Sam's character is so far from normal the same cannot be said- you have written a very believable disturbed Sam). Your story has provided me with all the detail I wish the show had time to go into. Thanks for the angsty moments I was craving!
Art Is The Weapon chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
This was a cool fic, i just recently consumed 9 seasons of Supernatural and am already craving more so fics that slide into AU category after a certain season finale are interesting to me. I enjoyed the fic, poor Sammy. I kinda wished Missouri had had an actual scene in it though, rather than just the phone call. But all in all a good fic, I liked your interpretation of Sam's hell.
lotchness chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
I stumbled into your fics after a long time. Jesus, how could I have forgotten how incredibly out of world your angst is. It made me late for work! I hope you will writr more fanfics, specially SPN ones.

Have a great day
TheRatQueen chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I don't know if you're even active on this site anymore, but if you are I just wanted to let you know that this is my single favorite piece of Supernatural fanfiction that I have ever read. I was disappointed in the show for making Sam's Hell memories out to be such a big deal and then going virtually nowhere with that and making it such an easy fix. This story is what the show should have been, complex, scary, and sad. I have read this fic multiple times and every time it gives me such strong feelings. I really hope you keep writing, you have a gift.
Caleasta chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Thanks for sharing the story. I enjoyed reading it. I've dealt with chronically ill relatives and you did a good job of capturing the hope a good day brings and the despair from a bad day. The roller coaster you end up on while trying to get the meds right can certainly make you feel hopeless. I really felt the strength of the brothers' bond in the way you described Dean's hope that Sam will recover. I liked the bit about Sam's being tortured by Lucifer wearing Dean's face. It makes sense that they would use the thing he cared most about.

It was a good read.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks!
himrqwerty chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
YhelloKB chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
OMG, this is good. I'm so nervouse as to what will happen next. You have such a good feel for all 3 of them - it's so REAL. On to chapter 8. And, thank you for writing and for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
This was really good! Wanted to hug Sam! Kind of a sudden ending but, lots of stories end that way! By the way, I like the third Bourne book the best!
Sheila chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Hi I loved your story. I really didn't want it to end.
StonesAtTheSky chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That song is literally the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.
commandoclowns chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
i love your story so sad it ended
Jimelda chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Nicely done. I like how in-depth you went with Sam's mental state. There's not a lot of fics out there who describe what he must've been feeling in so much detail. And you certainly write both the boys very well.

Thanks for sharing.